PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

It’s on the roadmap.

I’m wondering /why/ blood elves specifically, not that i’m gunna look a gift horse in the mouth i suppose.

Here’s hoping for felblood elf customisations, like how the draenei got Eredar!

1 Like

I’d like that very much. I’d move my warlock back Horde side in an instant if that happened.

1 Like

Absolutely not.

3 Likes

Felborne for Nightborne next, and with racial prismatic warglaives too?

1 Like

with a cool questline about lor’themar inviting them to join the duskwatch!

I’m waiting for felblood customisations for my blood elf warlock… and leper gnome customisation for Shadowtwili!

No fun allowed :frowning: ?

With warlocks for every race, I think many races can do with their fel variant for customisations.

Feltotem-esque customisations for tauren.
Felblood elf customisations for blood and void elves.
Felborne elf customisations for nightborne.
Cordana Felsong (or satyr?)-esque customisations for night elves.
Hellfire fel orc customisations for orcs.
Draenor fel orc customisations for mag’har.

Possibilities are endless!

1 Like

Void elves were kicked out for dabbling in void, Silvermoon never really had a tolerance for demons either. Demon Hunters are utterly shunned. Never mind felblood elves who willingly gorged on demon blood and attacked Silvermoon and then attempted to summon KJ through the Sunwell.

2 Likes

Minor stuff compared to the Eredar, really! Should be fine.

5 Likes

It truly is the World… of Warcraft. :pensive:

3 Likes

triumphant music plays as we gently teach the felblood that he is, actually, strength and honour

1 Like

I’m with Adelais on this, now that they gave us Eredar, why wouldn’t any of the other demon races be willing/capable/want redemption/reunification? Why would other factions turn them down?

What the fel orcs, felborne, felblood elves did is small beans compared to what the Eredar did (and even compared to what the Horde and Alliance did too eachother).

1 Like

I can think of a very good reason: No.

1 Like

Yeah, as someone who liked the original take on blood elves before the heavy handed ‘redemption’ angle I think it’d be a pretty cool direction to take things in.

Who knows? Maybe it’d contribute to breathing some fresh life into the Ghostlands since there’s ample room there for some well intentioned fel practitioners who fought against the Burning Legion or defected in order to seek redemption to work on purging the remnants of the undead in the region…

…and if and when we finally get access to blood elf druids, there’s ample room for a band of them to emerge with the goal of someday mending the Dead Scar.

It’s about how something is pulled off at the end of the day, after all.

2 Likes

Let’s wait a week and see how that plays out. Somehow I doubt it’ll be as a cut and dried as simply inviting man’ari to home to the Exodar to join the prayer circle… unless that circle has the intention of purging the fel-haze of hatred from their bodies and souls, in which case they probably are getting an invite.

1 Like

Only way its acceptable is if they’re fully cleansed, but going by the customisation options that’s a no.

1 Like

The NPC man’ari you hang around with in the quest uses the fel-cracked customisations that the players, apparently, don’t get access to.

So it’s quite possible there is some cleansing going on.

Orgs been a raid, it’s still a city too.
Might turn into a place later :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

They might do a Dazar’alor in reverse, yeah.