PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I will believe it when I see it.
But your theory sparks my hope a little too much :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Imagine a updated Ironforge.

I hope they add in Wildhammer and Dark Iron guards too!

Or maybe those gryphon riders could be Wildhammer, those anti-rogue guards could be Dark Iron stuff like that. Oh and gnome guards in Tinker Town please.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-druid-form-customizations-datamined-in-patch-10-2-owlbear-cat-raptors-a-fish-334910

Dunno what to think of those saberraptors.

The Stags, fish, dreamsabers, owl… sorry umbrabears and normal bears are :fire: tho.

Admittedly, I hope we get to see old Emerald Dream creatures too, like the dreamrunner or Grove Wardens.

1 Like

Night elf backpack?

Night elf backpack!

9 Likes

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2023/september/newmap.jpg

Guess this is what the round, tree-shaped island chain off the coast of Ohn’ahran plains was for.

2 Likes
1 Cosmetic Head Cowl of the Wolf Ancient
1 Cosmetic Head Forest Lord’s Antlers
1 Cosmetic Head Visage of Aurostor
1 Cosmetic Head Visage of Ursoc
1 Cosmetic Head Sky-Captain’s Masquerade Hat
1 Cosmetic Head Sky-Captain’s Formal Hat
1 Cosmetic Shoulders Darnassian Moonsilver Spaulders
1 Cosmetic Chest Sky-Captain’s Formal Coat
1 Cosmetic Chest Sky-Captain’s Masquerade Coat
1 Cosmetic Legs Sky-Captain’s Masquerade Pants
1 Cosmetic Legs Sky-Captain’s Formal Pants
1 Cosmetic Feet Sky-Captain’s Formal Boots
1 Cosmetic Feet Sky-Captain’s Masquerade Boots
1 Tabard Tabard Tabard of the Tyr’s Guard
1 Other Sky-Captain’s Formal Attire
1 Other Sky-Captain’s Masquerade Attire

From MMO-champion. Wanna bet those moonsilver spaulders are the blue heritage tint?

Accessories (Tauren)

• Eye Style - Glow (New)
  • Eye Style - Slit (New)
  • Eye Style - Star (New)

Tauren??

Aurostor follows a strict regiment of sleep. Fyrakk’s assault on the Emerald Dream has disturbed this cycle, rousing the Furbolg Wild God from his slumber too soon. In a sleep deprived state, this raging Wild God attacks any passersby in an attempt to wear himself out.

Having been carefully nurtured within the Emerald Dream, Amirdrassil is preparing to bloom and cross into Azeroth. But the fate of the new world tree cannot be secured until Azeroth’s champions come together to face Fyrakk and his molten allies, before he devours the heart of Amirdrassil and bathes the world in flame.

No Allied Races are coming in Patch 10.2, but it’s something the team is keeping in mind when they introduce new cultures.

It’s been speculated for a long time that the very large space was a glaring absence yet to be filled. The Amirdrassil zone does seem like a solid contender.

1 Like

The duality of a man.

She has no idea where and how much rouge to apply huh?

1 Like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F5dpA8cb0AATmN2?format=jpg&name=large

This is my loa.
It was made for me.

2 Likes

they seem like a hoot :slight_smile:

Yaaaas Queen energy

Those furry raptors are horrendous and I will bully anyone I see using them

These are the same as the dragonriding mounts have arent they? So either a goof, or npc customisation is my guess.

2 Likes

Throwing grenades at close range, actively negating any pretense at “survival”. Not valid.

New Moon as a transition phase from Black Moon is cool thematically, I guess. Maybe the tint will be a reward from that (reputation?).

1 Like

Great we now have… the Sentinels, the Army of the Black Moon and the Sentinels of the New Moon :smirk:

(Are there cloths infront of their eyes??)

1 Like

No, I think the Army of the Black Moon transitions into Sentinels of the New Moon, both are part of the Sentinels?

5 Likes

Thats a possibility to, but I think Blizzard forgot the Army of the Black Moon, with no mention ever since the Darkshore Warfront came and went.

Not even their general, Maiev Shadowsong, mentioned them in the heritage Questline😩

1 Like

she had braziers to focus on sorry

9 Likes

Just played that mission, heh.

It wasn’t bad, by any means.
It just also wasn’t what I’d class as a ‘Heritage’ questline? Like… heritage where, did I blink and miss it?

Now I’m back I need to go and do the Human and Orc ones, see how things stack up.

2 Likes

I do appreciate there being a Blood- and (arguably) Void Elf looking version of these HD quel’serrar blades. Also we’re getting a lot of coloured sarongs, which is something I didn’t know I wanted, but now I’m sort of loving the idea.

3 Likes