PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

2 Likes

Why would you mix new shoulders with 2004 gear instead of making a modern version for an official set?

1 Like

we’re so back city revampbros

1 Like

Please stop…

pessimism is dead and I’m still breathing

No I’m not.

2 Likes

Wish I could get excited for a (hypothetical) city revamp but Darnassus will never return.

Can’t say I’m feeling too hot on Amirdrassil, even the name feels bad. I can’t imagine any of my characters willingly abandoning Kalimdor to go to move to the Dragon Isles of all places.

1 Like

Choose:

Vengeance and mountains of orc skulls as the last kaldorei falls in battle with a snarl of hatred.

Or

Renewal and living in exile for a thousand years, ceding the ancestral home to invaders so as to return to reclaim it later as they eat each other for the 500th time?

1 Like

It’s hard to portray in text but whatever button I gotta press for option nr.1 I’m mashing it like crazy.

The RP community needs fanatical hardliners like you when the canon kaldorei are reduced to gardening in their one remaining nature preserve watched over by Ysera.

1 Like

Give me both.
A new tree fertilised by the rotting and ashen corpses of their enemies.

7 Likes

'tis the druid way; death feeds life.

The cycle must be upheld.

Good thing, I’m told world trees are highly flammable.

So are stone buildings if Zul has anything to do with it.

3 Likes

Oh god don’t remind me. Though in the defense of masonry, Stormwind did not burn to the ground.

Against defense of masonry, Stormwind was also not under the siege of demolishers aided by tons of Shamans and whatnot.

it was just zul’s matchstick and fhwoom everything’s on fire yo

4 Likes

Sounds like they owe a debt to whichever masons association they used when building, I’m sure they were adequately paid for it.

Zul needed a moment to show off considering how they utterly wasted him otherwise.

6 Likes

Oh… oh I mean, absolutely they were, what sort of a oh look at the time!

2 Likes