PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Voidies just got thanos’d by those new customisations, didn’t they?

1 Like

That’s their fault for the fact they never should have existed in the first place -nods-

…and the world became a saner place

1 Like

Or the dracthyr leak.

1 Like

Man, they will make the Drogbar the proto-Trolls, wouldn’t they? :roll_eyes:

If it’s true that Metzen’s working on the next expansion then I’d say orcs will inevitably be a focus.

1 Like

Statistically. Still a pretty crazy place.

1 Like

To follow MoP2, hydroelectric boogaloo;

Warorcs of draenorc: Get Orc’d

2 Likes

This should be orc.

Utterly discarding Meet the noble Kyrians of Bastion! was truly a moment we all shared, wasn’t it?

2 Likes

Absolutely not.

To be honest, this entire expansion has felt more like Cataclysm’s endgame more than anything.

Ildikron is putting together the Mongrel Horde, which was Metzen’s pet project during MoP.

They mashed the themes together, exploring a new land and then fighting Deathwing from Wish. Timeline wackyness follows.

Suddenly, orcs.

Argue both against and in favour of every leak depending on who I’m trolling that day

3 Likes

Hence why it reminds me of Cataclysm, with that little tidbit of lore about what the Bronze Dragonflight has you do to retrieve the Dragon’s Soul in the Caverns of Time.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/game-rant-interview-with-josh-augustine-and-allison-steele-335030

“Patch 10.2 is not the end of Dragonflight”

Disregard all leaks, the expansion isn’t over.

You have to keep in mind that that was a statement made by Blizzard and therefore we should not give it any weight whatsoever.

2 Likes

They can still exist without the expansion ending.