PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I had that opinion when it came to the mechagnomes, thinking they wouldn’t possibly make an entire playable category of quadruple amputees with most mog options crippled. Yet here we are.

What bothers me about dracthyr is that they never fold their wings. Always halfway unfurled, they block the player’s view of the character and would catch the wind enough to tear them off any flying mount.

6 Likes

He should’ve killed him (by force) then :triumph: but as he knew about Ephial but did nothing other than go “Hm this guy gives me a bad vibe (provides no evidence of anything)” I still consider him part of the reason I can’t brofist Admiral Taylor at this current moment in time. I will never forget, I will never forgive.

Also what the hell was the deal with Ephial. His only link is to the Jailer’s page because he’s serving “The Dark One” (a Jailer title). Did Zovaal seriously consider Taylor so dangerous to his plan he sent a personal hitman for him?

2 Likes

What I like most is the Youtubers all jumping on those bandwagons with their :scream: :scream: :scream: thumbnails for clickbait and the 20 different “leaks” from which you could play Bingo

1 Like

This pleases me.

2 Likes

Removing timegates on oldcontent is good.

Wish they’d make Warfront scenarios something you can just queue for now :pensive:

9 Likes

Hopefully they remove the requirement for multiple players to be present for some of the summoned rares in older expansions.

3 Likes

I still can’t farm the WoD Shattrath rares because I need two randos to just stand on a platform with me.

1 Like

Too bloody bad it’s a slog to get anima now that nobody kills the world bosses

2 Likes

Easy enough to solo.
I AFK killed the one in Revendreth on my hunter.

Sure, tank with your pet but what about the rest of us that aren’t using pet classes?

What kind of warlock are you?!
Get some friends then. Or a second/third account which contains a hunter.

5 Likes

I thought I was your friend :sob:

I think in her eyes you were to…
…distant
:eyes:

3 Likes

Help me farm anima, then.

I’m happy about the changes to the fancy vampire parties, though. I have way too many reserves to spend on extending the timer.

1 Like

Honestly as much as I’m happy about the venthyr event becoming daily, my main gripe from the Covenant activities remains the Kyrian version. The gladiatorial fight… thingie.

Not only are you to gather resources to attempt it, but you’re piloting a frustrating NPC to complete the challenges.

1 Like

Nam Flashback

I had to do all 4 armor types… All of them… Hating every second.

1 Like

Let me know when and what char you’re on and I shall!

You’re awful.

2 Likes

So we have 2 Night Elves who joined the Druids of the Flame after Teldrassil burned…

Pretty interesting! Wonder if we’ll unlock that skin + customisation options somewhere down the line? Perhaps alongside the recolor of the Heritage Armor?

3 Likes

ughhhh

Well, I’m happy about the other NPCs, it’s nice to see them again. Hope some areas of the new tree will feel like an actual Night Elven city.

2 Likes