PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Kind of a special case, that one.

Honestly I think it’s fine that folks can enter the dream

An Emerald Dream expansion or patch was inevitable, and it’s not as if they’d make a whole expansion accessible to one class only after all

It also doesn’t mean it’s accessible at all times by everyone.
We may be allowed in now with help from Dragon/druids/dryads/spirits, but that may be retracted after things are dealt with and may not be the usual case. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I think she’s corrupted

1 Like

I pray but it doesn’t seem like such going by their appearance still being entirely fine + their abilities don’t seem to mention any sort of twistedness or corruption either nor does the overview

Plot twist, growing antlers and bear claws is definitely corruption too. We have to stop nature before it spreads!

1 Like

“The warlock made us do it mister Illidari, just go look on the forum!”

I’m just advocating for green energy solutions.

2 Likes

Thats not a plot twist
Those are facts

Evolution isn’t corruption!

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I’m having one of those mornings where I just want to return to monke.

3 Likes

Indeed it isn’t
But evolution is the change in heritable and favourable characteristics for the given environment developed by natural selection and genetic drift act on genetic variation of the biological (even mechanical perhaps) populations passed over in successive generation
What the Druids and anyone “infected”/corrupted by Life experiences is not evolution

Played through the 10.1 questline.

It’s pretty hilarious to see Ebyssian rise in importance (which was heavily telegraphed in 10.0) when he was created at the last minute by the Legion writers. Ebonhorn was Wrathion in the Legion alpha.

“Oops, it makes no sense for Wrathion to earn the trust of an entire tauren tribe so fast, let’s make the spiritual advisor a whole different uncorrupted black dragon who was always there”

2 Likes

Better then having him be a one and done character, tbf.

Should’ve done that with more characters over the course of WoW, Meme-characters withstanding like Rambo and Harrison Ford)

3 Likes

Having antlers allows you to fight other males for the right of mating by epically hitting your heads against each other and try to wound the other male with you powerful pointy head sticks.
And if you’re weak, your antlers will be locked together and you shall die like the weaklings you are, paving the way for stronger, better specimens.
It’s the ultimate natural selection and thus the purest form of evolution.
:deer:

3 Likes

As soon as Night Elves - or any Druid for that mater - starts doing that, I’ will admit its evolution

2 Likes

I’ll hold you to that promise, Kent Arrow!

You clearly haven’t seen Night Elf players…

An unfortunately large subsection of them just LOVE getting horny and rutting. :pensive: :fist:

2 Likes

Are you telling me that this is why tyrande picked malfurion and not illidan?

If so it’s time for a rematch now that illidan also has horns.

5 Likes

Just two bros locking their horns together, eyes piercing into the other’s, lips five centimetres apart, wet with anticipation, in a totally heterosexual manner.

8 Likes