PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I swear Wrathion mentioned it having a purpose.
But that purpose appears to be… cough

I’ll blame looking into the future, but that won’t fix the other two.

It was a genuine question from my side, since I mostly leveled through DF on my alts while watching IASIP and erased the trash that’s the lore in this expansion.

It’s a loose thread that has no explanation as far as I can tell.

Both him and Ebonhorn did so, yeah. And then it simply never got answered.

The jokes I’d make are not the ones I should. What’s the quest text, specifically?

https://i.gyazo.com/12ee2c404eca33b12394424bbb5c609c.png

https://i.gyazo.com/0438d88c33427a4f5256a6e705b5c34a.png

Unfortunately I do not have it in me to also hunt for whatever Wrathion said on the matter.

Can confirm it’s the same with Wrathion.

Just a dracthyr thing I guess.

They’ll say the word “perhaps” was used and it’s in fact a boring defect.

I rly like this idea.

Add an australia like continent with a crocolisk race that ride emulisks and every one of their cooking recipies includes vegemite.

They gave us the Virgin Playable Dragon with the stereotypical ‘mortal potential’ VS the Chad Drakonid who lifts daily in the middle of Valdrakken inspiring children with a healthy lifestyle.

Imagine Nozdormu going “Yooooo guys, in the future there are like these tiny fleshy bipedal mortal creatures, here I’m sending you their template on the thingamaggig psychic magic link so you can download their skin.” It’s even more painful when you have lore mentions from Alexstrasza about they like the soft skin of mortals allowing more intimate (No horny!) contact in contrast to scales. Don’t remember which book it was, but definitely the one where Krasus blows himself up for getting bad vibes from the clutchery.

2 Likes

99% that that was War of the Ancients :thinking:

Everyone knows Pandaria is at the equator. There’s a lot more Azeroth to the south!

1 Like

Completely valid but coming from that source I still have questions…

1 Like

Nah this specific mention is more recent, like Cata Era where the Twilight Hammer is active on the timeline, likely also the book where Thrall has to cure the Aspects from their depression.

Some are best left unanswered.

1 Like

Actual full trading post for oct;

3 Likes

This is so stupid.

1 Like

Man, there is alot I want, the druid weapons, the Witch hat, etc! D:

The Tabards!

1 Like

NOOO i want so much

2 Likes

That druidy stuff is noice

2 Likes

I’m genuinely glad that we’re getting some bland tabards. I mean that in the best of ways, them being uniformly coloured or patterned tabards rather than ones tied to ingame organizations or such.

3 Likes