PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Proved fake on mmo-champ by the leaker. AI art :pensive:

I would respectfully ask all AI image creators to [REDACTED] themselves.

5 Likes

Aren’t the Primus, Winter Queen, Kyrestia and co basicly Titans anyway?

Oh no, not at all
They are Eternal Ones, the Lords of Death and makeup the Pantheon of Death
Lead designer Morgan Day described the Eternal Ones as being on par with the Tians, while Art director Ely Cannon described the Winter Queen as "something kind of right below a Titan

1 Like

They did, WoD was leaked and people got fired.

5 Likes

the thing to remember about leak season is that the one that is true is the one you want least

8 Likes

That’s right: Shadowlands 2.

1 Like

The Dracthyr leak was traumatic.

10 Likes

the 9 pixel clip of the red dracthyr with no horns and the skinniest model u could pick doing deep breath is still burned into my eyes

5 Likes

it’s a good thing dragonflight turned out to be pretty good because that reveal did not inspire much confidence in me

1 Like

Absolutely!

DF gameplay has been the best since WoD. I have been super happy with it.
Solo shuffle has been great as well- Though, I do think that it was launched a bit too late. With how few people play the game these days, as a dps you regularly have to/had to wait for 30+ minutes to get to a game.

Dragonriding also turned out to be a really cool thing- I don’t think I want to do regular flying anymore.

Yeah this one caught me off guard. The Guild Wars 2 players were like “omg cool” and I just didn’t see the value in them adding mechanics to me getting from point A to B but it just works.

Really strong foundation to build future expansions on here, and I just hope they don’t muck it up.

1 Like

People are going to get excited over those updated ships and vehicles. Then, come Blizzcon, Chris Metzen will step back on stage to thunderous applause.

“Can I get a BLOOD AND THUNDER?”
[Crowd goes wild]
“You’ve seen the leaks, you’ve seen the ships, and you know where they all come from!”
[The building is literally falling apart due to how loud the cheers are.]
“That’s right…”
[Stage gets darker]
“We’re bringing you…”
[People’s heads literally explode]
“STRAND OF THE ANCIENTS, BACK IN RANDOM BATTLEGROUNDS! NOW WITH UPDATED GRAPHICS!”

I have seen this. This is what’ll happen. I’m a time traveller.

11 Likes

They apparently recently updated gryphon models to get DF flight animations so…

4 Likes

worst case scenario therefore it must be true

thank you for this

Old dragon mounts(including the Legion Order Hall ones?) got updated aswell, iirc?

Hope they’ll add Hippogryphs aswell for next patch, cause that would make sense! And the Windriders from the Horde also got a update alongsidd Soul of the Aspects mount(using the weird dragon thingies from Zaralek Caverns)

2 Likes

Just want to be able to use my dragon flying mount as a standard mount in the old world.

3 Likes

Look who has returned Tyrygosa, and the “aspect” of the Netherwing Neltharaku.

Since Tyrygosa led another Nether drake flight, does that mean both flights come to the aid of the Dragons in the Dragon Isles?

https://www.wowhead.com/news/netherwing-coming-to-roost-in-thaldraszus-in-patch-10-2-335257

1 Like

“Chris metzen”

Would be baller ngl, i miss that bg.

I miss the idea of Isle of Conquest.

2 Likes