PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

But not the truth of it.

1 Like

The weakness.

4 Likes

[Front row audience starts frothing at the mouth, collapsing in ecstacy]

2 Likes

What do you guys think about this:

The plot of the next expansion is already woven into the current events of Dragonflight : wow (reddit.com)

Pretty interesting read.

While I don’t trust any proper leak about any other expansion going on, I do think that themes of the next expansion are already woven into Dragonflight. They have spoken about how they want to fix how expansions narratively feel very separate and secluded from one another.

tl;dr: I agree with the sentiment, not the expansion prediction.

1 Like

The issue is you can look it over and go "that makes sense, this is where it’s going " but then it jumps to a giant bald guy trying to break the afterlife which comprises of pseudo greece, the true scourge, the Vampire Counts and the Emerald Dream on acid.

20 Likes

You didn’t see it coming? They were hinting at it since Warcraft 3. Someone’s going around with blinders on :smirk_cat:

1 Like

This isn’t a spoiler because it’s in the game as of now, but there is now a Warcraft Rumble game inside the Roasted Ram in Valdrakken, in-world. I get that it’s a promotion and all, but the implication here is that, like Hearthstone, Warcraft Rumble is something that exists IC, in the lore. Granted, it looks more like a wooden version of 80’s arcane games than the game in the app.

@nelves @druids we’re so back bros…

After ~15 years of being resigned to an atrocious and clowny moonkin form with only Glyph of Stars to sort of save the Balance specialization, victory has come at last…

5 Likes

Eeeeeeeee!. I am happy. I can RP my owlkin and actually have him be a unique entity.

5 Likes

It’s taken a long ol’ time, but it does finally feel like WoW is starting to take the training-wheels off of customisation.

The more the merrier, honestly.
Now, if only they could fix the curse of floating shoulderpad anchorpoints…

Don’t forget that helmets still look horrendous on worgen, -and- some helmets make our glorious beards dissappear. This is an outrage I say, an outrage!

1 Like

I for one love my overgrown chickenform, and hope we’ll get a HD version, which will be customisable aswell!

But being able to change the form to my liking, akin to player model customisations, is pretty awesome and something, I hope, they’ll eventualy add for all Druidforms(where possible and needed) and maybe even Warlock pets?

1 Like

Moonkin getting more customisation than some allied races.

8 Likes

Mechagnomes on reboot watch.

4 Likes

Would be nice if we could have Wolf form for the Worgen as Feral druids… :eyes:

3 Likes

Someone roleplaying as a wolf walking up to me and just turning into a worgen would immediately put me in comedic mode, no matter the context. Idk why, I’d just be in stitches.

1 Like

Well there are trinkets, off hands, like “Rituals of the New Moon” and toys (the nightfae spiritform or whatever it is called) to do that already, so it could happen anytime
:wolf:
But as a genuine druidic form I ment and it would even fit in the lore Druids of the Pack/Druids of the Scythe style :eyes:

One can dream…
(And while we are at it, Kaldorei alternate form for Worgen please, thank you. All hail Alpha Prime!)

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/status/1709426595369529803?t=ZfNwjc4DOvLBFrgzbQv_XQ&s=19

C O S M I C

1 Like

They don’t make ‘em like the good ol’ “Sylvanas sails a fleet of ghost ships into Stormwind” days at the tail end of BfA.

It does feel reminiscent of GW2’s gryphon riding before they started nerfing it because it kind of invalidated all the other mounts (and because no fun allowed).

Definitely smoother though, and generally more comfortable.

1 Like