PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Says more about the tauren than Elune, these tales they tell.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about them honey. They’re just jealous.

why are we getting put on blast all of a sudden this is unreal

7 Likes

You didn’t prevent your Uncle releasing Shadowlands :angry:

1 Like

this feels like someone has dredged up an old tweet and we’ve just been cancelled for it

1 Like

Don’t worry, Baine has done far worse when it comes to Tauren PR.

True he slaughtered an entire horde crew on a ship that were trying to surrender to him.

5 Likes

Wait, really?

What a chad😏

1 Like

I prefer to put Tauren on more like a slow roast than blast, gives better texture if you ask me.

1 Like
1 Like

Horde war hero behaviour. When does he get a town named in his honour?

4 Likes

It barely took a single expansion to already have chronicles being contradicted. I really have a problem with Blizzard’s mentality of never fixing what makes it into the game. Let’s assume a quest has a bit of lore that is contradicting another bit, rather than go back and fix this part, Blizzard would rather not admit fault and go back to tinker it and fit better… If we have to always take new lore to be the gospel until it’s contradicted by newer new lore it’s not really inviting trust and stability for the setting.

It’s all over…

We’ve got beef with you.

Now laugh.

1 Like

Despair is the stepping stone to enlightenment. It’s always painful to let go. Shed what you knew and go forth unburdened, with the reassuring certainty of oblivion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeuDEN0jAo

1 Like

So uh.

There’s a portal in the Emerald Dreamway that has been unused since its introduction in Legion.

Maybe connect it to the new zone? Just saying.

6 Likes

Ashenvale’s doesn’t connect to anything.

Yes, which is odd. Ashenvale’s Dream portal is the only one that remained unconnected in Legion, and it was obviously meant to connect to the unused portal in the Dreamway. It’s like they wanted to connect it, but then changed their mind. It can’t be the reason that it gives Alliance druids too convenient a way to get close to Orgrimmar, because Horde druids can get similarly close to Stormwind through the Duskwood portal.

What’s even weirder is that the portal works in the corrupted Dreamway that’s part of the Emerald Nightmare raid, and connects to Ashenvale as expected.

5 Likes

My guess is that they didn’t want another portal so close to an existing portal (Moonglade), and Moonglade takes priority in terms of game mechanics (Lunar Year festival) and Druid lore over Ashenvale.

Moonglade and Hyjal. That’s two portals in Northern Kalimdor already.

1 Like

Yeah, so a third one is obviously too much, Lintian!!!

4 Likes