PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I see! In that case your guess is as good as mine I’m afraid.

This is so over the top. I love it.

4 Likes

Just tried dragonriding on the Broken Isles. Works as advertised. Diving off Dalaran is fun.

1 Like

Looks like some of the covenant abilities turned class abilities will finally get visual updates, to be more in line with the latter.

2 Likes

Certified transmog kino has dropped.

https://vxtwitter.com/keyboardturn/status/1725316326603046983?s=20

the soar change makes dracthyr viable now

good

3 Likes

Also they’re changing the old covenant abilities that got added to talent trees to remove the covenant specific animations and make them class (or spec) appropriate instead.

4 Likes

We eating good

2 Likes

new blizzard really delivering atm. just bring the story up to par and we’re good to go

4 Likes

I sort of hope Mindgames isn’t changed, red is a vibe of mine. I am very much happy on behalf of Demon Hunters, Druids and Mages however.

Oh they can actually fly now? Huge if true.

1 Like

Yep, and everywhere too since dragonriding will be enabled everywhere at the same time.

They can fly now.

6 Likes

The 80% dragonriding speed is MORE than enough.

Going super fast is super fun, but the zones are so damn small and it honestly already feels almost too fast especially for RP purposes. I can see them changing it to 100%, but having used it on PTR for a few hours I gotta say that would make it feel a bit too much.

I say this as a Wildhammer enjoyer who will be making full use of the system when it becomes available for older gryphon models :')

1 Like

NGL this should be expanded on via glyphs rather than changing existing abilities. It’s a welcome change all the same, particularly for DHs.

1 Like

You could fit all of the broken isles in the Plains and Azure span.

Limiting it to 80% does nothing.

2 Likes

Also, the amount of gorgeous cosmetics from future events or possible archives/trading post stuff is genuinely overwhleming lmao. There’s so much good food.

Damn is that true? I didn’t realise they were so small.

1 Like

I believe that someone measured other distances too. Valdrakken to the Dream portal in the Plains is roughly the distance of Stormwind to Ironforge, I think?

Why would they invent ERP goggles…

I´ve seen interactive map of WoW that was updated for DF and Azure Span was more or less the length of Northrend.

Love really is in the air.

1 Like