PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

It does pretty explicitly say “This is a different timeline”.

It’s still Time Mumbo Jumbo, but… meh -shrug-

2 Likes

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ExpendableAlternateUniverse

Can’t wait for Elisande to team up with Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande and Elisande

1 Like

Remember when Kairozdormu was supposed to create this -infinite- army of his? I member…

So you must remember how heavily cut down WoD was.
#draenorisfree

You’re saying we might get loads more of Jennifer Hale as an elf queen?

“Prime timeline” be damned, let’s make this happen.

7 Likes

Thalyssra and Elisande could be the Bridge that mend NElf and NB relationship, theybare the perfect mix of both races!

NElf Ears on NB!(could be a fun customisation option, ngl)

1 Like

In all seriousness, Elisande “coming back” means there’s another prominent Elf name one-and-a-bit expacs between the big Elf expansion.

Roll on Midnight.

6 Likes

They did say “all tribes” and not “thalassian tribes” :thinking:

By Malfurion, I swear I do not want NElves involved, unless Queen Azshara herself shows up.

And then I want her to lead a redeemed faction of Naga for the Alliance!(I will accept Satyr aswell)

1 Like

I want to be see Malf heal the deadscar

5 Likes

I want Malf to teach the Blood Elves how to be druids and have them heal it.

4 Likes

Do it together.
He teaches them in the Ghostlands then they move into Quel’Thalas proper (they being BE only).

2 Likes

Wild-God level NElf Druid insta-fixing the Highborne’s problems…

Yea, I can see that pissing them off, lets do it!

1 Like

Honestly would rather the tauren help with the dead scar. It gives a Horde bonding moment and something besides Baine for them. :unamused:

7 Likes

At the same time I would appreciate the closure of Malfurion repaying to the Highborne he exiled by healing their land.

8 Likes

You mean the Highborne that went with Azshara’s plan, until they found an “easy” way out for themselves by helping Tyrande, unlike the Nightborne, Shen’dralar and Prince Farondis?

2 Likes

I just want the dynamic flying.

Tick tock, c’mon ._.

2 Likes

I like to think, though I doubt Blizzard writers are clever enough for it, that this is just Eternus playing the long game of turning Nozdormu into Murozond. As I stated in an other post, perhaps she’s trying to turn Nozdormu by dropping…

Rather than trying to turn him forcefully, eventually he’ll be convinced he wants to himself, since in Cata it said that Nozdormu did it to try avert his own death, even if he’d -seen- said death.

I thimk it would be cool instead if Malfurion was used as a sacrifice to heal the land