PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Azeroth’s real defenders.

The bad part is that Evokers didn’t get a tank spec in spite of this narrative theme. It’s very much coded Obsidian Warders: Tank, Dark Talons: DPS, Healing Wings: Duh.

3 Likes

Every time since TBC they do this it either gets retconned or isn’t a significant plot point so.

2 Likes

I did like that the Obsidian Warders were really militaristic, while the Dark Talons just seemed more interested in exploring the world.

A fun subversion of the Horde getting the more aggressive of a neutral split.

The Dark Talons are excited by Orgrimmar, but the Obsidian Warders are immediately sizing up Stormwind, looking for weaknesses in defenses, and thinking of improvements.

7 Likes

Cenarius was murdered by the orcs, so dunno how he could allow them to be there peacefully.

And its not dubious how the conflicts started, orcs/dwarves moved in, night elves/frostwolves moved out to defend their homeland.

First part I didn’t know and second part, well its not like those two towns had much of a choice, did they? The Forsaken sure as heck weren’t going to protect them!

It was still an Alliance nation, they were in trouble but thats hardly any grounds for assassins and necromancers of the Forsaken to slip in, assasinate the Prince, raise his corpse and then claim all of Stromgarde as Forsaken territory so they can build a second Undercity.

So she got a slap on the wrist and the moment he looked away she went back to her evil deeds, right under the Kor’krons noses.

And the Wrathgate scenario happened after the Hord… sorry Forsak… sorry Putress and Varimithras killed Highlord Bolvar Fordragon and unknown amounts of Alliance troops with a weapon ordered developed and moved to Northrend by Sylvanas.

Weirdly enough the entire Horde still rolled with him keeping Gallywix in charge and them bieng allowed in by Thrall. So yeah, he’s responsible for that.

They are correct; it’s hideously vulnerable and proves the point with distressing frequency.

Not being around to object is a kind of permission?

1 Like

Dune: Part Two trailer dropped and I’m as hyped as I was for the first part. Still a bit miffed they delayed its release to March 1st, it was supposed to come out last week of November :pensive:

I am once again reminding you of the excellent soundtrack

3 Likes

Sometimes PTR Discussion is interchangeable with Pet Peeves, but I do think that you got the wrong thread for that particular post.

4 Likes

yeah that’s true

5 Likes

It’s tricked me too.

Every thread is pet peeves if you’re peeved enough.

6 Likes

At least all the public feedback to the Warden armour from TP not being two seperate sets, but one, forcer colour-shifting set has been “No one asked for this. Make it an option.”

Im sure that will fall on deaf ears, because it only takes a cursory thought to realise that was going to be the end reaction anyway, but heyo :upside_down_face:

1 Like

When are we getting that set anyway?

I’ve been doing the TP monthly for YEARS now D:

1 Like

I joined late, so I’m a ways off ._.

1 Like

January if you’ve done the trading track each month.
I’ll have to wait till March.

1 Like

Good, I am right on track then!
January for my Warden Armor! :ok_hand:t2:

Also

3 Likes

Check your “Trading Post Enthusiast” achievement.

1 Like

screw the warden set, when are we getting the wastewander tracker set
I need to be witnessed

2 Likes

A new PTR build has dropped, but it gives me “World server is down” errors. Apparently it’s marked as a release candidate.

1 Like

Victory!

17 Likes

I wonder who in the corporate hierarchy got the boot for the players to occasionally, at last, be listened to in DF.

5 Likes