PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Minthara is perfect and needs no mods.

Do I want to know what a ‘yassification’ mod is?

1 Like

They wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near Bel’ameth if the Kaldorei considered them target practice on the good days. They would have been chased off or, more likely, put down for good.

Seeing as neither of these scenarios play out, my conclusion is that they’re tolerated by their living kin. Not respected, but tolerated.

2 Likes

I mean, the same could be said about Mages, Warlocks, Demon Hunters, Death Knights, Orcs, Forsaken, Goblins, Worgen & (Zandalari) Trolls…

Alas those good ol’ days have passed :frowning:

And yea, I agree; they aren’t widely accepted, as to be able to just go shopping for groceries without somebody looking weirdly at them, but thats the same for Demon Hunters, Death Knights, overtly obvious Warlocks and Horde walking around Bel’ameth…

2 Likes

Ohh goddd i’m Danoooozering auuuugghhhh

The only Highborne in that tower are either undead or practice Fel magic.

Am I right in thinking we don’t get the patch until tomorrow?

1 Like

Yes, for EU it’s always Wednesday

Gods I want dynamic flying so badly across the world. It unlocks at the same time as old flight, right?

1 Like

Yea, I already assumed they would be the Shen’dralar Warlocks instead of the proper Magi!

But Undead Highborne?

1 Like

why did we exist. only to suffer

no i think that doesn’t happen until war within pre patch. iirc you can do dynamic flying in the old world at 60 as of the patch? or maybe 50.

-SIIIIIIGH-

Can’t have :poop: while trying to level the Too Many alts…

When every day is squat day but the Army of the Light won’t shell out for new trousers.

Gotta let NA beta test for you first.

Writes a secret sect of hunters set in Highmountain, next to Highmountain, watched over by a Highmountain/Tauren Wild God.
Makes it Elven themed.

:slight_smile: Smile through the pain :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The world’s greatest hunters.

And mages.

And warriors.

And lovers.

And cooks.

Etc.

So the world, envious and cruel, conspired to destroy them…

1 Like

if they were so good they wouldnt’t have gotten owned

There still was a plenty of nelves in Val’sharah just nearby, so for them it’d make sense. Unlike almost everyone else, and the pretty poor choice of artifacts didn’t help either. Who in their mind would give a Titan-crafted rifle to a BM hunter if its designed to look and feel like a pinnacle of sniper weaponry?

4 Likes

Delaryn says that Tyrande invited and accepted them back in. But they are all marked as friendly to visiting Horde.

There’s a Darkfallen Highborne Mage and a Warlock at the twilight tower. They are named characters from Elegy. One is in warlock gear and talking to the living Highborne demonologist.

2 Likes

Gotta be honest lads, I am actually pretty hype for Bel’ameth tomorrow!

Returned as if he never was away, now I am even more hyped! Malfy returns after we saved his realm, the Emerald Dream!

4 Likes

While I still wonder why the whole Ysera/Malfurion switcheroo was even necessary in the first place, atleast it’s good to see that he’s coming back. A friend of mine used to joke that Malfurion was very determined to get away from his wife, but it seems he’s finally over that phase now.

1 Like

Blizzard already got an earful in BFA about how Malfurion didn’t just nuke everything trying to destroy a world tree with a single spell like he did in Warcraft 3’s finale. They were likely just trying to cover their tracks this time around, given how they were trying to bring some closure to night elf players with this patch.

1 Like