PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I thought the same, until a few patches ago.

3 Likes

You don’t like to team up with Man’ari? Draenei Warlocks? Lightforged Warlocks? :smirk:

1 Like

So if the Arathi tribe are sporting a high number of half-elves, does that mean that all human tribes now canonically have elven blood or did their interest in elves begin after heading underground

my head hurts

These guys left around the end of the Troll Wars, so it simply means that they left during the absolute peak of High Elf - Human Relations and probably took a couple of their wizards, workers, rangers, priests etc. with them because they were sent out to find a magic falling star and who better to deal with magic than the High Elves.

2 Likes

Kind of like a human tagging along a group of kobolds in search of a promised land, and then interbreeding with them.

Extremely weird to describe them as having been down there for ‘centuries’ if it’s actually around 2800 years.

Like, yeah, it technically is “centuries”, but in the same way that watching all three extended lord of the rings movies back to back takes “minutes”.

2 Likes

Americans will do anything but use proper scales of measurement. You should know this by now Elenthas.

8 Likes

If it was written by an American, it’d unfortunately not even be ‘centuries’, but like… Super Bowls or idk what the time-equivalent of their washing machines and football fields are.

2 Likes

how many rhode islands since the arathi went underground

4 Likes

I am cheery about it!

Because unlike (Lightforged) draenei, the only “evil” subrace the gnomes have are the leper gnomes, and they’re not truly evil, they’re just sick (and I want 'em playable!)

Gnomes can’t be forced to be “friendly” with a same-race faction that is their opposite in every single way!

Do we count the Arathi half elves as a human or a elven subrace? Or both?

1 Like

I guess that depends on how many magisters are in the room.

1 Like

I think a dungeon with kobolds and some ancient beasts would be interesting.

And perhaps at the end an old dragon forced into servitude or something like that

2 Likes

where’s all the half-dwarf half-humans at huh

1 Like

No, God, Please! No!

They’re actually troggs, but the Dwarf kingdoms cover it up out of shame and just claim they are an offsho

Better hope Blizzard doesn’t remember their gnome-human couple from WotlK. Prepare for the coming of the half-gnome half-humans…

1 Like

Dwarves are already here.

6 Likes

That might be true, but I’m choosing to be offended by it anyway.

5 Likes

Probably the closed we will get to ever having Gnomish Bi-planes available :weary:

3 Likes

Gee great, an Alliance themed customizable airship but we can paint some parts red of to make it look like it belongs on Horde.