PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

The fact the she found the time or expertise for a graceful void khol slightly is ??! The chaotic power meant to go rampant at any moment is somehow aesthetically applied on her eyes when it wasn’t before. If Alleria was a LoL character or this was a HotS skin, I wouldn’t bat an eye.

As for Rokhan… I think it’s more that there’s a lack of will in making him interesting, he’s certainly involved but he’s got or is given no arch to work with and he’s stuck in that cycle.

2 Likes

I suppose part of me is glad.
Look what happened to poor Baine when he got focus in the plot :unamused:

They’re not gonna bother giving Rokhan a new model because the troll heritage is going to be Vol’jin (loa) returning as leader of the Darkspear trolls.

It’s about time the Horde had some cosmically overpowered faction leader, ever since World Shaman Thrall stopped holding up his end of the bargain.

4 Likes

Spirit-King Vol’jin does have a nice ring to it, not gonna lie, mon.

3 Likes

The Nerubian city is described as basically slowly drifting into the abyss, with them fixing it by just building more city on top of it like a Sisyphean task.

4 Likes

The evil spider people aren’t relatab–

Oh.

4 Likes

That’s sick - never had a worry whether Azj-kahet would be a great zone.

Ah, the ancient egyptian approach to the desert sands.

1 Like

Sounds awfully lot like Zandalar before it was retconned into “acksually no” and was just misinformation fed to Rastakhan by Zul!

1 Like

You’d think the troll king would notice his great pyramid is not in fact sinking into the sea at a 45° angle because of deathwing.

3 Likes

She’s a Windrunner.

That’s genuinely a really fun idea for a zone.

3 Likes

Hard agree. Her new look is more science fiction rather than fantasy in my opinion.

2 Likes

So that’s one loose thread dealt with. For now.

Also Hatuun remains a die-hard Velen critic to this day and I’m sort of there for it.

8 Likes

Wait, so the Lightforged remained on Argus and they’re working alongside the krokul and Penitent to reclaim it?? Alliance has an entire second world sometime in the future???

Guess they saw what happened to the night elves and were like “having our own, save world sounds good”!

I don’t think that’ll be happening.

https://youtu.be/x_hqGVUBskQ

TL;DR: They’re making a new, proper city on Azeroth.

I kinda like this!

I mean with the Eredar and the Lightforged on their side, it should not be impossoble for them to fly to Argus and back!

Now if we also got Broken customisations! :weary:

2 Likes

Niiice!

Can’t wait to see a proper draenei capital in a year of 20!

1 Like

It does seem like a long (!) term goal of theirs, and given the Draenei lifespan, I wouldn’t call it impossible either. Though as Demoniaco mentioned, their more immediate goal does seem to make Azeroth their primary home.

I have hope! We see a lot of Broken and even the Lost Ones at the Exodar, and the former play a not-inconsiderable part of the heritage quests.

1 Like

What is there to reclaim? That planet is one big pit of green lava.