Punishment system for mythic+ leavers

I’d like to implement a fine system.

Every time you leave a mythic + you get your game time reduced the amount of time the dungeon would of taken.

For example. Leave 10 minutes into a 20 minute dungeon, you get penalized 20 minutes of active game time. This can be accumulative.

However, If you do it so many times in 1 month, it can result in 48 hour ban, with harsher punishments further beyond that.

That’s a bit far I think personally, maybe a loot lock out instead, so you leave 3 times you can’t get loot for the same amount in a week sort of this.

This is getting funnier and funnier as time goes on. I wonder how many competent players would actually be left pugging keys if some of these suggestions were implemented.

It isn’t like there’s any need to pug keys as it is when there are so many key communities out there…

1 Like

I’m not running anywhere, you probably would be the one running away if I had something to say. chill down bro but if I cannot comment your posts if they are not answers to mines well you ego need some score downgrade (or maybe upgrade)

Does not compute.

maybe you could compute this: it’s not the end of the world but I’ll send him to some better place :slight_smile:

I mean, if you say you don’t care but want to punish someone for not wanting to play with you… What can I say, that’s not what someone that doesn’t care want to do.

if you don’t get it amen… it was answered to you even

I didnt keep up with this thread for a while and i gotta say, it gave me an amusing read for on the toilet

1 Like

i have this theory for long time that people who complain about others not wanting to play with them are the same people who as kids had no or next to no friends and had their mothers force other kids by other kids parents to hang out with them

thats why they want blizz to be “big mommy” who will force others to play with them and carry them

speculative the least an dprobably offensive to some.
anyway what about leavers on last boss wipe, no epic fail just not gonna time it?

What’s the point in staying in it if you don’t get score?

depends how you value your time. after 30minutes 5 more wouldn’t look like a waste…

What do I get from staying in a key that doesn’t give me score if I’m there for the score?

When it is just the last boss there is no reason to not just finish the dungeon unless nobody/keystoneholder isn’t interested.

1 Like

Yeah, there is. Less waste of time. There’s no guarantee it’s going to be killed on first try, I’ve been there one too many times and one too many times wher it’s just consecutive wiping for 20 minutes+ until someone eventually leaves either way. I’m leaving if what I came to the key for can’t be obtained, not gonna sit there and wipe for nothing.

Well when you are going to wipe then you can always leave. If you are going to be a ick to your group over 5 minutes or even less in a videogame, not sure what to say.,

It’s almost never 5 minutes.

Indeed. There aren’t many bosses taking 5 minutes.

2 Likes

What are you even talking about?

When you wipe because people aren’t playing the boss, it’s going to take far more than 5 minutes.