Punishment system for mythic+ leavers

nah on rhe contrary im quite serious

because i might have misinterpeted whate you written

so again - you were doing upto 270k on aoe pulls in +20 ?

and you are surpirsed why he left ? :stuck_out_tongue:

or were you a tank ?

good luck trying to convince these people , you are correct tho

2 Likes

He is not correct saying you need dps amounts or you are boosted for a +20 where other people time +26’s with that very same amount.

So you are gonna now claim that doing 270 k aoe is ok for +20 packs ?

I still Hope he meant overall

I am not talking about him. You are claiming 170k single target is low, and that you get carried on +20 with that dps.

well it is objctively low/middle of pack compared to what i see people doing in +18s . especialy on bosses with bl .

And it is objectively enough for +26.

Which bosses are you talking about?

No.

In the last m+ key I did on my priest the average was 155k on bosses. In a +23. We almost did it +2.

Why devs dont talk about when people abuse votekick in dungeon/raid and m+ leavers? Been ignoring for years now! Do you know why people complain? Because it is bad system, thats all I can say!

Happy Tuesday!

Should keystones give more rewards at the end of a run so eaven a guy how is in for getting IO score points for a intime key, stays if he see it wont end like he wish just too get the end chest

There’s almost nothing that would make me stay if I’m in a key for score and that score isn’t achievable.

Well, gladly in my last run attempt a minute ago the rage quitter was actually none of the people joining but the key owner himself. Why? Because he played wrong and blamed everyone else for dying while he was only DPS-zerging on a boss that requires you to kill the adds first before focusing on damage again. He wasn’t helping the healer survive either when chased.

Some people will just never admit fault, even when its right in front of their eyes. :man_shrugging:

Many times this subject has been discussed and never an answer has been found: There will be problems no matter what system is put in place.

Many tend to forget that MMORPGs are games centered around guilds and communities. When you do dungeons with your guild or friends, you have little chance of ending up with a leaver. Also vocal makes things much easier!

1 Like

Most people can be motivated with something, eaven if player still say F that i leave i am always for a reward too stay then a punishment for leaving

Mounts ?
Transmog?
Gold?

Just let M+Points drop from end of dungeon rewards +20? And higher, one run one point and you need a ton of points (so eaven sweety players need a view season too complite ) and it give eather the sickest transmogg you can imagine or mount(with an auctionhouse like longboy?) or a million Gold ? [Numbers need too be tuned right, mine are just random]

they should put a m+ score loss for who leave on last boss it’s really a total waste of time for everybody 30mins lost for no gain really

Look everyone, an insufferable elitist that doesnt even have any feats to back up their boasting!

While 270k aoe dps may be low, depending on dungeon, CDs and pull size, there is 0 need for you to keep calling that out. Everyone knows you are completely unlikeable already, you dont need to emphasize it more.

3 Likes

My cup of tea here, if all your DPS does 150k overall DPS, you will still be able to complete the key. I was shocked when I noticed how many PuG groups that got players in that DPS range, but they are there and they struggle pumping.

Now, even with lackluster DPS, the key will be timed and cleared with tons of minutes to be spared. Worst run I had, was myself around 300k, and two dps at 100k, a tank at 100k and a holy priest that did not participate. They did not interupt, they did not stop casts, they did nothing. It was basically myself, the healer and the tank. Yet, run was completed just fine.

You get used to people pulling 250-350k overalls consistently in keys, but just keep in mind, for a 20, that is just overkill. Yes, you +++ the key and you complete it so much faster and with less issues. But it is not needed.

So Tipel is right about 170k ST and 200-280k AoE DPS to be more than enough to get the job done. That is not boostie levels of performance. Boosties usually do around 60-100k overalls
:dracthyr_nod:

how about score loss for people who underperform and expect to be boosted :slight_smile:

1 Like

so what you are saying you are ok with people dont tank level of dps eh ?

whats more to discuss with people who openly admit this .

i guess its 2024 - "they play like garbage and they have right to do so !!! and you should not complain only get to work you whiny complainy booster - they deserve that boost ! and dont you dare call them out ! "

/insert clownworld meme