Punishment system for mythic+ leavers

you pug m+ for people to like you ?

well thats a new perspecive :slight_smile:

for me randoms in pugs are just akin to npcs that i will never meet again

and yeah i wish AI was usuable in M+ :slight_smile: would be much better experience :slight_smile:

its the same people in every mmorpg and the same people in wow .

they were always there.

m+ just introduced them to wider audience as before they were stuck in hc dungeons.

but those people were always rhere - back in day they were the same people complaing that they are getting constantly kicked from dungeons - and they deserve that compeltion because they need VP

you can see this on wolk classic too - with people whinging that they are getting kicked from gammas for underperforming.

that’s no way easy to estimate (technically and theoretically), also that’s the chance with pugs
 but leaving wasting ppl time because you think yours values more is selfish and stupid and i’m specifically refering to ppl leaving on last boss which is 30 minutes wasted at best

no it must be a punishment for leaving as staying is what you queued for afterall, you get 15minutes debuff from not entering arena skirmishes preventing you from doing any pvp but solo and no punishment for leaving a m+ after 30minutes wasting everyone time!?

You get no penalty beyond the usual for losing if you leave 2v2 or 3v3 or don’t enter. Skirmish is just a special case.

ofc there is .

they should just put rating at the end of dungeon

1-5 stars.

this would imidiately sort out bad players and leavers together :slight_smile:

i may be wrong but i think that initial version of raider io site had it back when it was purerly site made for raiding . or was it different site ?

yeah I know, you get penalty if you afk though, so it could be added to m+ as well for leavers.

yes but how you rate underperforming? also this thread is about ppl leaving no undeperforming which is a total another issue (even at high mythic score)

Amost every thread is about underperforming once Lilith gets on scene. No matter what the initial subject is Lilith will likely show up and accuse someone of underperforming or trying to get a free carry.

1 Like

Prepare to get a lot of 1 star ratings by premade of 3-4 people for single mistake, for having bad tmog, for having fun names, for having cyrillic characters in the name, for not going the usual route, for saying hello, for not saying hello

2 Likes

I wonder who :poop: in his :croissant: to always be so bitter to everyone.

:rofl:

Speaking of tanklevel dps, those logs of yours barely show anything more than tank level dps. Maybe work on improving yourself first before you try to act up.

stating facts is not about being bitter or not.

facts are facts.

nothing more nothing less :wink:

now go back to you WQ since you dont do m+ in first place :slight_smile: so what do you do here ? :slight_smile:

oh thats because im well aware how bad i play :slight_smile:

but unlike a lot of people im not ashamed to admit it :slight_smile:

and yet somehow peopel dont leave keys im in. or the keys i put together

makes you wonder how total uteraly bad one has to play that others leave their keys regularly :slight_smile:

So lillith is getting boosted for free aswell. Or maybe that dps is enough to time 20’s afterall.

1 Like

If you actually read what I wrote, it is a reminder and agreement that 150k overalls, is enough to complete a 20 in time. 150k overall is not boostie levels of DPS.

Some have lost context and forgotten one thing: We completed 20s week 1 of the season, 40 ilvls bellow what we are now. You might just gotten used to see the massive bigger numbers. Those numbers are not needed. Keep that in mind.

This says more than enough about your view and stance. I do hope AI comes out for you to play with, I really do.

Now this is a point I agree with. If you regularly have people leave your group, then the common nominator is yourself. Work on whatever problem you got, as it is the reason for why this happens.

or maybe just change how m+ system is going instead of that m+ key level is going up and down and end of dungeon 
 that is going up and down during dungeon and that u can stop key at any moments 
 simply if u are going a bit faster than u need that difficulty is going slowly up and if u are to slow that difficulty is going down and also that u can stop it at any moment is 1 more thing 
 so if someone leaves from m+ group that u get instant pause and option do u want to stop or continue

Another hostile reply.

Have a :heart: to cheer up your day.

It takes one to know one as they say. Them getting boosted maybe enables them to identify others getting boosted.

You can’t do a ‘score loss’ when the score is based on the sum of the highest timed dungeons. As soon as the server refreshes the score data, it will go back to where it was.

The same pickup line you use when trying to hook up with someone on tinder or grinder?