Punishment system for mythic+ leavers

Maybe he or she is also a gamer? :rofl:
Could work!

1 Like

That’s not the real Tah btw, not that I think it changes your views.

They may ofc also do a lot of WQs. Idk.

Damn! I pirated version of Tah! :pirate_flag:
perhaps this Tah should go into pirate transmog? wink wink! :rofl:

1 Like

There’s a copy of Souldefiler as well.

It’s getting hard to keep track :pirate_flag:

Ok. So…where is your copy then?
Or are you using the latest Denuvo? :rofl:

I do have a punyelf that has no green text on to use on the CS forum. I can be my own imposter!!!

1 Like

I have had a copycat as well though. They even liked my posts.

1 Like

pulls out the holy water

2 Likes

1 Like

Wait really ?

Now that’s fascinating unlike this thread :slight_smile:

I want to learn more - why did he decided to go with copying his nick :slight_smile:

1 Like

the score updates after every dungeon, as it can upgrade it can also downgrade.

You can not remove already timed dungeons. The fact is when you have timed a dungeon you have timed a dungeon. We can not go just in denial that that fact happened. So you can not remove score.

obviously it needs a rework on how the score work… it’s so obvious… the score is just numbers if timing is X leaving on last boss is y…

You’d first have to rework the score to be an actual rating based on a “W/L ratio”, which makes very little sense for the purposes of M+.

the score itself has no purpose for M+ so anything around it is ok anyway

make it completed/timed/left and it’s done

It serves a very clear purpose, otherwise it wouldn’t have stuck around, become popular, and even get officially implemented in the game. And you know that.

You’re free to ignore it and invite whoever you want to your groups.

The “completed” part makes sense but the downside is that it incentivises staying around no matter how scuffed the run is. I rarely leave but when I do it’s because I don’t have 2 hours to spend on a single run.

The bigger issue however is with the “left”. Does it only count the first person leaving? Then why not just go AFK instead and wait for someone else to leave first in order to not scuff your stats?

This entire topic has been discussed to death and nothing substantial ever came of it.

yes ofc it serves a purpose

it can be added the “vote to kick” button which would make the whole run failed and no loss for the others
if you leave before or on first boss you would lose nothing or little % of the total (being leaving on last boss engaged or not) so you should have a clear view of the grp

Blimey I don’t think I should have aired my thoughts lol, started quite the discourse here.

It doesn’t update after every dungeon. It’s the total of the 16 highest scoring dungeons.