Punishment system for mythic+ leavers

Why?

I queued my EB on +24. We failed at it. I queue it +23. We fail at it. I queue it at +22. We fail at it. To such a system, I left 3 keys but they failed.

The question is why anyone would just leave in a game they play in their freetime, which they also pay sub for. But for the record; you are able to report behaviour like that. (not the situation of Elahra).

here we go…

2 Likes

god knows…

Here we go what?

i thouth we dont have a way to report that anyway that would probably need like 100 reports for action

let them make it who cares, blizz default is the one ppl would use

bro ppl already do it. being afk or leaving is pretty much the same

So your “solution” doesn’t solve anything.

You are allowed to report for griefing when someone lets say instant leaves when the key is put in.

No, we actually use raiderio. It has way more information than the blizz one.

1 Like

I do actually wonder how many of us use it.

It’s so handy to see progress not only in keys but raids too and linking to your alts to your main ofc.

1 Like

i gave you the solution to the afk check and you are the only one saying things i proposed are 100% fail proof…

are you kidding me?

No? Like everyone is using raiderio. Why should i use the blizz one with less info.

1 Like

what? score downgrade for leavers or “vote to kick” button" for afker??

bro for real? what’s the point of saying you are using rio? when you say then someone will make rio2?

blizz and rio are the same score the latter being more detailed so implementing the new score would make no difference for whatever new rio/addon come after

The point is currently the total scoring system in raiderio is the same as the scoring system from blizzard ingame. So when they will change like the way you suggested we will get a raiderio-v2 and we will use that.

you can’t disable default one so… and if you don’t want to know if the guy is a leaver or worse up to you and your happiness…