Putting Tusks of Mannoroth on Black AH is wrong

Yup. Thats my point.

So!, let peoples " try " to outbid eachothers on the Tusks, however it wont feel as Rewarding for them, can tell that already.

1 Like

Indeed. My problem is that it just takes away from the game in general and i dont like this direction for WoW. Thats what Im trying to tell Blizzard. They are cheapening an epic journey that has been looked upon with anger, fear, dispair and frustration for years.
And I just consider it sad.

I don’t understand the point of this. I read the comment, but I don’t get why BMAH is bad for it. I would completely understand if the shoulders dropped ONLY in Mists and was removed after the new expansion, like the ahead of the curve mounts. Then, indeed, i would have an issue. But if it’s a grindable item in the game, it doesn’t matter. Just because you have a journey, or a good memory connected to an item, doesn’t mean everybody else has to go through that.

It’s the same for the Xavius Shoulders, its their loss if they buy it.
it wont bother anyone else, only they will feel like its not been as Rewarding.
As it could have.

This comes from one with over 1.1k Garrosh Kills on all my plate Users.
And about 450 Atemps overall on the Xavius Shoulders.

1 Like

Sure. I however strongly disagree. For reasons I’ve already explained several times. This item is the ultimate test of iron will.

Impressive amounts. And I concur entirely.

1 Like

You can say that for any item that drops at a low % tho. Unless you can give me an actual drop % from Blizzard. But I do understand that taking the time to go through 13 bosses to get to Garrosh requires iron will.

Lockout Share.

good point

I did, I neither share your sentiment nore your opinion. I think putting them on BMAH is a great thing to do.
I’ve got the same thing with Invincible… been farming that thing basically since Lich King and got it only a few weeks back. Now it’s possible to buy on BMAH and I think that’s good. Neither you nore me are wrong, simply two different opinions on one matter. I won’t try to get you to my side, I just find the energy you bring up on this … let’s say interesting.
However the shoulders are no different from other items with low drop chance, except for SoO taking abit longer than most other raids.

2 Likes

^^^This^^^

Then you dont have to ask :slight_smile:

Sure. I disagree strongly for reasons explained.

So what you say is: It is special because SoO is more work and takes more investment and will to farm through? I give you that because it, in my very personal opinion, was among the most boring raids ever released.

But then you say people used the lockout-share to speed this up, which is concidered ok. Imho this by far made the item worth less or less prestigious than an occasional post on the BMAH. -> Lockout-share basically is opening a loot box… for every char beyond the one that cleared. (Just saying)

my core focus is on the RNG of the item, backed up by the entire set of circumstances that surround it.

The exploit doesn’t take away from the item because you think spamming it over and over is that easy either. We’re talking hours of work and thats just daily. And you can end up killing him 1500 or more times using this method as well.

The key is exhaustion and whether or not the player is willing to push through it… or give up.

Comparing a lockout to a lootcrate I dont agree with.

I still don’t see why occasionally having it on BMAH will make any difference. It’s not like it will always be up there for sale or would be cheap/easy to get for everyone.

But if it is about the RNG at the core it is no different from other rare drops from raid(end)bosses especially.
But ya guess we can agree to disagree on this matter for eternity ^^

Which is why I coined the idea of a ‘replica’. Have Replica in the name of the item and you won’t be able to lie about where you got it from. Replicas do exist. The old Dungeon sets, which can be bought at the Faire.

1 Like

Sorry to say i dont like that idea.
I would if the Replica Tusks looked alittle Different from the OG, then sure.

Man this whole discussion is so surreal I thought I was having a nightmare at some point

2 Likes

Few tusks here and there for gold cap won’t really change its rarity. You know there are no many zulgurub mounts around despite being sold in BMAH for years. In any case its not skill or even participation reward, item still in the game and still requires no skill but dedication to get it.
I am fine with items like tusks in BMAH, however i would stronkly oppose challenge skins, mage tower skins and alike to be put in there.

2 Likes

Had them drop first time and they went to vendor heaven because I was on my Hunter…