Putting Tusks of Mannoroth on Black AH is wrong

That is NOT a 100% guarantee that they will…

And btw - this is a highly subjective viewpoint that you somehow ‘expect’ other people to share, when you’re more than likely preaching to an audience you have little to no chance of converting.

1 Like

Your indifferent attitude towards gear-importance insinuates that strongly.

I’m not trying to convert anyone. Im merely participating in debate and sharing opinions. My only primary goal is for Blizzard to listen and dont do this.

And THAT is most likely not at all going to happen but hey. Forums.

btw: https://www.wowhead.com/news=295182/new-black-market-auction-house-listings-in-8-2-5-revealed-tusks-of-mannoroth-sol its official.

Now you are just putting words in my mouth, and I can write you off as a troll though. Just because you don’t agree with what I say, you can’t just make up stuff and claim I’ve said them.

1 Like

Either way, Blizzard have a strong track record of doing whatever the hell they want & anyone who doesn’t like it is usually asked to bend over a big rock & take one in the rear, for the team that is the player base…

yet you just shrug off other peoples opinions when they argue against you. thats not what a discussion is. You just want to hear people agree with you

Okay goodbye.

Yup. I’m just raging at the monitor because of my fond memories. back during late WOD i got them and I had such a wonderful time going through all the emotions. And finally getting them after 135 kills was mindblowing. Whilst surrounded by 39 others who began screaming Congratulatuons!!! Omg! I hate you! How many kills! Wtf!
It was just… crazy good.

Ok.

this and how you react to other people in this topic , proved my point just fine. thank you, you gave the exact reaction i expected

3 Likes

Hmmmm… ok.

Traded mine to a plate buddy, cause they fugly imo.

1 Like

I bet he was the happiest SOB on the planet, lol.

Just as anything else made available on BMAH… no-one who got it when it was originally available takes comfort in ‘getting it first’; they always have to play the elitist & blurt out that no-one else is worthy: as I said in another BMAH thread, I got my Arcanite Ripper from the WotLK pre-launch Event… others bought their’s on the BMAH – so f***ing what?

We both have it, YTF does it matter how we got it…?

If “no-one deserves to get any loot from an instance” once its’ Expansion is no longer current, just change all Raid Boss loot to Gold, guaranteeing your oh-so-precious exclusivity.

1 Like

But Im not arguing that.

I say, go kill garrosh like we all did.
I just dont want the item sold on the black AH.

aight and everyone who got a core hound trough the bmah should have their mount removed because they should have just gotten it during the event.

I mean you would be making somewhat of a point if it is about an unobtainable item you take pride in. but if its still farmable whats really the point of taking pride in it

2 Likes

I never argued in favour of removing things.

I made that exact point actually. if it was removed from Garrosh I’d say, " Sure. Put it on the AH"

But he still drops it. So there is no reason it should be on the black AH.

This is past being a discussion; any who don’t care about rarer items being made available via alternate means are wasting their time commenting here… OP was looking to hand out torches & pitchforks to those aggrieved enough to agree with them, & lead a protest to Blizz. HQ… GL w/ that.

To put it in your words:

ok.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

… Okay?

Nooow, that it’s official -

How much will Tusks approximately cost ?
Will make a big gold grinding game now !

No idea. Stuck in a lootbox with other stuff.

How is opening Garrosh’s lootbox corpse any different? Been running it for 3 years, nothing.

Is this any different from Xavius shoulders? Low drop rate, end boss transmog.

1 Like