Putting Tusks of Mannoroth on Black AH is wrong

Heh interesting suggestion.
Tbh, I’d actually approve of that if the replica had a different color palette. Black or grey or something.

Make another variant.

No, no color change.

Same can be said about you and your views and actions towards the OP ,how about looking with empathly at things instead of being turse towards the writer.

1 Like

heh yeah just a personal idea.
I know what you meant.

I fail to see why people are so obsessed with others… The tusks being on the BMAH doesn’t make mine less cool or even that much less rare(not that they’re that rare anymore anyway).

So as a tusks owner I really don’t care about this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Good perspective. I’m just different, man. But Ill prove my point to you for fun.

How many kills? :slight_smile:

832 kills spread over various characters, but that effort and time doesn’t get diminished just because someone I don’t know can just buy them now.

Hell, I wish I could’ve bought them instead of having to do that horrible raid so much :joy:

1 Like

well that is how some of your answers felt to me, your argument on why flet like it had to be your way and none else could have any other tougths of the matter, but ah well wont continue to argue whit you about it, that much, we all have the rights to our own toughts and ideas.
but I still can not se a huge problem here, will it suck for your that more people can get it now whit gold, probably, but as I said in the long run it will not matter at all not even for you, becuse you know you got it the proper way, instead of buing it whit gold.
for example I didnt understand why they in one expac gave out the old pvp titles again, one I earned back in vanilla, felt wrong, but I decided to let it be, becuse I knew I did it back then, I did the pvp grind what at that point was much harder in a way, did I feel they should have made new titles yes I did, but at same time, it didnt matter becuse as I said I did it at lvl 60 my self.

this is why felt some of your post became close to being entitled, it felt like it has to be your way and no other oppinon matter, I am sorry if I offended you but you, and I know I can be quite harsh in my words at times.

Crazy run. I know what you mean.
But as Im sure you see. We have a story to tell. We overcame the crazy journey and proved we would get it. To ourselves and to stubborn ol garry.
And this unique story is just not there when buying it.

I get your point though. Its a lot of kills.

No problem. I apologise too if I’ve been too aggressive in some wording. I’ve been dealing with a few individuals who’ve been misquoting me already and its begun to nag at me :slight_smile:

I get your point however and respect your opinion. :slight_smile:

Quite the contrary. I’d welcome the return of all removed loot. As long as it returns in appropriate ways to justify their existing value. Could make creative end-game special missions like Legions Mage tower stuff.

Gonna have to do so, yes. makes conversation toxic needlessly.

Not my intent. But it depends on which you read because I’ve replied to a few people who’ve tried to anger me.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

But judging from the word salad posts you make, you seem very against the idea of them being received in other, less “Try every week” methods. And I have a gut feeling that you’d go crazy if things that are currently unavailable to get would find themselves available once more. Not because I know you so well to know that you’d do this, but it’s the typical reaction of many people who want to keep things “Special” and away from other players.

If I wanted to insult you, you’d know it.

Normally? Not really, no.
But how people typically react is in a similar way as if they’ve just won a million Euro jackpot, where emotions pretty much take over them. Instead of an “Oh? That’s nice”, it’s an “omfg!! Rare item! starts crying

What? I am merely stating the obvious; Many threads that talk about legacy items involves the OP going on about said legacy items in such a manner, that you can’t tell if he is calm or about to start crying about them.

Thank you, I try my best.

I mean… Can you blame me? Normal people don’t leverage so much value over a piece of tat cosmetic item within a videogame (At least I don’t). Some value, yes, assuming they really like the looks of an item, but enough to sound emotional over them? I don’t think anyone does that.

Funny, I’ve had that feeling from most of your posts as well.

You too.

i did that and let me give you the exact same reply OP gave me every single time before i gave up being empathic:

ok.

That’s true, it was a crazy journey. But noone can take that away from us!

But like someone else said, if they’re called “Replica Tusks of Mannoroth” or something that works just fine too.

1 Like

There is litteraly no difference.

On one you One shot a boss

on the other you open a box.

Ill show you the exact difference because a fellow tusk-bearer just helped me create an example of it.

And there you go, man. You dont get such a tale from opening a box or buying the item outright off the AH.

Wow dude I did lv 90 outdated content 978 times for those shoulders !

Oh amazing lad I bought 978 boxes and got mine as well !

Wow dude wtf how dare you pay instead of doing outdated content ?

heh. Interesting argument. Its still not as effective in story-telling as fighting garry. But… numbers wise, fair game. Although to be fair, knowing the cost of the boxes and how they dramatically go up, I think it would take twice the amount of time getting money buying that many boxes than actually killing garrosh every week.

Rather impractical :slight_smile: And irrationally expensive.

Well… it will be.
So deal with it. :kissing_heart:

I have some exclusive stuff that you can’t get anymore. Would I care if it’s put on BMAH or even just put back in the game? Not in the slightest.

Mmm you dont understand the point of what I’ve been saying it seems.
I’m not opposed to that. As I’ve stated.

Mainly have nothing to do with one another.

I can run Garrosh 30 times a week, and still buy boxes.

So you didn’t say:

?

:man_shrugging: