Putting Tusks of Mannoroth on Black AH is wrong

OP trolling.

Unfortunetly Siege of Ogrimmar can’t be soloed due to third boss. It’s similiar to that emerald drake boss you’re supposed to heal in Icecrown Citadel. Opposite to Icecrown in Siege when you reset boss by going through portal, doors will not unlock. Trust me I tried.

I’ve been soloing it for months now. With a death knight, a mage, a demon hunter, a warrior. even a druid i think at one point.

It’s easily soloable. you might want to watch a guide or something.

1 Like

Ummm
 I soloed it yesterday ? I will do it today, just like I did a week ago as well. It is solo-able.

But everything else you said - on point brother orc.

The fact that the OP tries to implement some kind of “It’s and adventure what matters” lmao, yea, as if it’s adventurous nowadays to just burst yourself in and just melt trough everything.
As you said “Go back in time and do MoP SoO when it was too raid. “ -> it would be an adventure as it’d Be hard af.

1 Like

I disagree. These shoulders are solo grindable easily (10 or eleventh kill for me yay).

it doesn’t take any effort to kill Garrosh regularly every week so these being on the bmah shouldn’t really be an issue.

EDIT: i see people are still saying it’s not soloable because of galakras. Well, y’all must have been sleeping the last few years because they made it possible years ago

There is? They’re on the BMAH from time to time

I meant a way to earn them like a low drinking chance from a boss like ke the tusks are.

Considering how many enemies, bosses and loot is in the game now, there is completely nothing wrong with having outdated useless piece of flavor item in black market box.

Go play classic if you want to dwell on nostalgia items of the past that are completely irrelevant or stay on retail and deal with it.

1 Like

Well someone’s woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

What? XD
Isn’t killing Garrosh on a weekly base (maybe even with X Charaters) nothing else like doing a random roll? How can you be so triggered by something this small? probably the grind was hell for you (or is) I get that but it’s not like bmah is giving that stuff out like free candy.

Personally I think everyting that burns large chunks of gold out of the game is a good thing. Also it was about time the lootpool of that ah was updated :slight_smile:

Galakras is easilly soloable now. Only “hard” bit is keeping the sappers alive and hoping your 3 big npcs aren’t daft enough to throw themselves at buffed orcs while you’re saving said sappers. As for shooting down Galakras, all you need to do is hit it with the same cannon, the stun window was opened up years ago. Now you just have to avoid shooting other drakes.

I soloed it in Legion on multiple characters.

Dude. Please read what you actually type in reply to me. I’ve argued that putting things that aren’t in the game anymore is fine to put on the black AH.
Your comment, because you dont read making your emote very fitting, makes no sense because you talk as if I’m against bringing back removed stuff.
I’m not.

I’m against putting stuff thats already in the game on the black AH.

Best of luck to you! never give up !

Sulfuras, Warglaives, the eternally memed Thunderfury, just to name a few classics.
We also got the MOP cloak which many still speak well of. I never got it because I wasn’t playing till late MOP.

And gear aside. We got the cool class mission for warlocks in MOP too. Warlocks were put through quite a test to get green fire. Very cool niche thing for them.
Alike vanillas lvl 60 missions. mage Tower was very popular too from Legion.

The list goes on.

You dont agree, thats fine. I’m different.

A game is supposed to be fun and cool. Entertainment. If I’m not excited by the entertainment its bad entertainment, lol. So no
 I wont calm down. Its good to be happy with what you’re doing.

Otherwise, why do it.

A weapon forged by the king of ironforge. A blade unlike any other, meant to be a weapon of the Light against the unwavering armies of darkness, carried by a mighty crusader who fell to darkness himself, as well as his son till he was redeemed, tricked by undead and demons alike, till finally in the hands of a legendary paladin who used it to destroy the soul-stealing blade held by the fallen prince of Lordaeron, freeing the captured, tormented souls of thousands and proving the light was stronger than the dark.

That is quite a damn cool journey to me. But well.

Lol. Tell that to illidan and Saurfangs boy. Check out Wrathgate’s cinematic if you want an idea of just how powerful Frostmourne was.

Please read if you want to understand. :slight_smile:

Aren’t we pissy
 feel free to disagree. I’m of a different opinion. I dont consider the tusks irrelevant at all just because they are old.
They are super rare and carry special significance.
Thus procuring them shouldn’t be watered down. I’ve no intention of merely accepting any bad decision Blizzard makes. Its okay to have different opinions, you know

GZ on them. But you fail to understand the entire point of my post, unfortunately.

MoP cloak being unobtainable is completely idiotic imo :woman_shrugging: but that’s not the discussion so w/e

But like how is it any less exciting for you to get it just because it’s gonna appear on the bmah once every blue moon for 8 million gold?

they can be easily soloed on any difficulty. if you cant heal you can skip the healing boss in icc. but a 120 will heal it in one heal and then instantly get the portal jockey achie because there were no portals yet

that cloak is a good example of what we could put on the black AH; let alone still making it optainable alike other legendaries. Im never pro removing gear from this game.

Not for me. For other people without the tusks. Who will miss out on the journey me and others were on. A journey that I consider one of the best, most epic, exciting grind journeys of my time playing wow.

I feel it dumbs down the game. Once again. read the original post. I explain it all there :slight_smile:
Elaboration: When I asked the the other tusks wielding warrior in this thread “How many kills” I got a story from him about his struggles, frustration, amount of kills across several toons etc.
These stories have been iconic with the tusks for years.

If we can get them via a lootcrate now it takes away from this element. It destroys the journey, the hardiness, the long, tough, insane amounts of time it can take

I see many argue how easy it is to farm the tusks. But I wonder just how many
actually got them. How many actually do it every week and have been doing so for months, or years, how many actually understand how insane the drop chance is and the mindblowing feeling, unlike any other, when they drop.

Knowing
just how rare they are.
Such a journey is something Im against being watered down.

There are people who killed Garrosh over 2k times for those tusks and yet have not recieved . Have some sympathy. Let every plate class who ever wished to have them to have it.

keep it up !

There is no sympathy. There is only Iron Will.

They all have the option. They just need to go get them by not giving up. As with everything else in life.

Like, really? I thought Baron’s horse has the lowest chance :thinking:

Tusks are much lower. So much lower than most people would consider fair or ideal from a gameplay perspective. But it all adds to the amazingness of them.
When I see someone with them
 I know exactly what they went through. And I love whispering the player everytime, asking them " How many kills" Only to get either super luck or mega hateful stories of it being the craziest stuff in their life.