PvE gear still miles better...?

Sooooo, this is me 20d from my CONGRATS BLIZZARD POST

I am ilvl 188, played 400 2v2 games and won 204 with alot of sweat.
I was 1.8cr in BFA ONLY after I’ve forced myself to farm M+ even I didn’t liked that .
Now I really can’t get at 1600cr, been 1566cr. Playing only pug, just like I did in BFA.

Got 1650conquest, farming it for the weapon, just as everybody.
And got 15000Honor, even after I have bought both legendary recepies and other stats on cloack or neck, just for the sake of it.

I really cannot hit 1600 so I can upgrade my 2x207 items to ilvl213.
The main pattern I keep seeing is I’m fighting mostly 30-32k HP people (NOT PRIESTS or LOCKS), and I sit at 28120HP. That means people I’m fighting against are minimum 200ilvl, that means they have PvE gear, cause … why would they have PvP gear but be 1400cr, right ? :slight_smile:

SO, Blizzard, please use your damn stats, cause you started with the greatest PvP Gearing system that this game has ever seen, but at the same time you are turning it into nothing just because you made the gap between PvE and PvP so large that we, the majority, we cannot compete :frowning:

Possible solutions:

1. Lower the notch 1 level down so the higher ranks 6 and 7 are active now.
    or
  2. Lower the notch 1 level down, so we can get ilvl 213 at 1400.
    or
  3. Remove the damn conquest cap, so who grinds till his eyes bleed, can gear with 207, just like the PvE M+ players do.
    or
  4. Make an upgrade cost 5000Honor, so I can both improve my gear and use my Honor.

Just some thoughts.

Come to think of it, why would they have a chance at gear, every mythic + they clear, but I have to wait 4 weeks for a Weapon ?

Dunno, but now, even though I was really glad I didn’t had to PvE so I can be competitive in the only mode I play in this game.

Please fix it, either make PvE geared ppl compete only with others like them, I rather wait 10min for a queue that end with a based on skill game, rather then ilvl gear > skill.

3 Likes