PVP and Premades in this Pandemic

Look i don’t have anything againsts premades but i do start to have a problem when i see 10 premades in a row and obviously its going to happen more then ever when all schools are closed majority of people are at home in self isolating … but there needs to be a fix on this specially now whilst everyone is playing more then ever…

I feel solo play is so much more fun the games are balanced and so much more entertaining sorry but alliance suck at AV because most of them quit or don’t work as a team at all . Times alliance have won is when they actually work togethor defending and attacking and not AFKing at base…

I can’t see how the system is fair with allowing premades to spam beating pugs and getting easy honor.

Yes the game is about playing with friends grouping up ect but the game is also about solo playing and doing whatever you want to do and enjoying it but how can you enjoy being camped by the enemy seaking out easy honor … to be honest get some bottle and play other premades or solo play and actually feel like you’ve achieved something instead of easy honor. no doubt this is for both sides but my server its hard to get a premade or takes time .

The old vanilla was never like this at all before people say they won’t change it . Premade is so toxic at the moment its a joke and there needs to be a system put in place to allow PuG players to enjoy WSG AND AB . i wouldn’t care if it was the odd games im up against these premade but im lucky if i get 2 pug groups out of 15 …

Look at raiding now MC/BWL easily cleared… ZG will be cleared on the day of release no doubt and to be honest wouldn’t suprise me if same goes with AQ20 and AQ40 things have changed with the ammount of info on the game and how everyone plays it look at pots being used all the gadgets vanilla was never like that from my personal experience and i was a hardcore vanilla player .

10 Likes

What is fair and fun is irrelevant. Classic is a recreation if 2006 World of Warcraft. This is how people play the game in 2020.

It will be even more unfair in p5 and p6 when pvp turns into some serious unbalanced stuff with op raid gear.

5 Likes

Yes this is how they play the game in 2020 so this is also why it needs to be changed in 2020…

6 Likes

We have retail for that.

4 Likes

If players want to premade its fine but when you come up against 15 in a row its beyond a joke and its ruining solo play completely . Your obviously a premade kind of guy so you will argue this Post.

6 Likes

Good. Group up with other players. It’s an mmorpg. Or play AV.

5 Likes

Or maybe he’s a person that doesn’t want Classic to go down the retail route?

Everything bad in retail happened because some people said “X isn’t assessible to casuals” “X is unfair and we’ll quit if it doesn’t change” or “X takes too long”.

5 Likes

Same stuff will be in TBC when people will farm marks, so it’s time to get used to premade mby?
If you don’t have where to form them, I’ve a channel for you.
Go to add-role, react with relevant for you realm and you’re ready to roll.
AB EU https://discord.gg/5MUyz5m

AB NA https://discord.gg/XrKGArN

WSG EU https://discord.gg/Jb5gUGt

WSG NA https://discord.gg/FG8mp4M

“I don’t have anything against…” is the way people who have somethign against it always start, It’s like “I’m not racist but…”

2 Likes

Good? shows your age really … its an mmorpg thats for people who can’t play like you every hour of the day and have a life outside of there computer.

4 Likes

I am sorry if I have offended you with my opinion that people should play together in a group while playing group content.

There are thousands of solo games to play for people with limited time.

1 Like

You don’t know me so don’t comment something so utterly pointless i dont have a problem but its every single battlegrounds. [quote=“Bodiesan-earthshaker, post:11, topic:138702, full:true”]
I am sorry if I have offended you with my opinion that people should play together in a group while playing group content.
[/quote]

You havn’t offended but the way your talking is basically saying the game is completely made for people who group up when it was aimed at people who also want to play solo . you level up on your own don’t you well majority do . raiding you group up . BG was made for solo players also who can’t spend 5 hours a night raiding or grouping up .

There is thousands of othergames but people like this game why people pay money to play it. this game was never just aimed at people who group up.

I am commenting on your post. You know, the one where you say you have nothing against something then go on about it in a negative way for 6 paragraphs.

Did I mention premades at all in my post, no you assumed I have, all I am saying is that you saying you have nothing against it then go on about that thing being bad.

I bet you had to go and look how many i done before you wrote that ahah. Look im not the only one every time i go into BG and its premade everyone on my team is moaning and not spawning. Yes i could go look for a premade but me and many others who pay and play the game enjoy PuGs its the reason they allowed you to sign up to Battlegrounds on your own .

2 Likes

If course I did.

Again I have not mentioned the premade situation, just your diatribe about it.

I don’t care what you do, I really don’t, I have not mentioned it once. All I mentioned was your lie about having nothing against it when it’s so obvious you do have something against it.

No. If BGs were made for solo players, they’d be 1v1 instead of 10, 15 and 40 vs 40.

BGs were made so that players could fight each other without camping levellers.

1 Like

Yet again you don’t know me so you can say whatever i don’t actually mind it but like i said its pretty damn annoying when its the 15th premade in a row like i said in my post i don’t mind the odd times . You do care or you wouldn’t of read and commented now twice on this post.

1 Like

I 100% do not care about premades is BGs as I don’t do BGs in any form, all I care about is you admitting you have something against premades in them, despite your statement in the first sentence of your first post.

Edit: I believe the word is hypocrisy.

I’m also waiting for you to bring the “post on your Classic main” into this too.

Ok cool story your boring me now :slight_smile:

Nice try to dismiss and to demean me, it only means I am right.