PVP and Premades in this Pandemic

Advise from A boomer.
Not so smart People sadly, never relise when you proof you’re point.

Best thing you can do in A situation like this, is offering him A muffin.

These threads are just full of people denying the reality that premades were never as prevalent in vanilla. They then go on to say “it’s not a solo game” as if playing pugs makes battlegrounds solo. You still play in a group, you still play together and that’s completely valid and intended gameplay. They will then continue to (intentionally) confuse side effects and intended designed for effects. These threads are literally the worst.

9 Likes

Premading is fun.

1 Like

Its because players like Bodiesan who play in awful premades have to lie about it. If there will be a premade vs premade queue they will lose every game. Only bad premades are against a premade vs premade queue. Good premades would be glad that bad players don’t get so much honor from pugs anymore.

3 Likes

Its rly bad, joined warsong this morning only premade 1 normal fight. Ariathi was a little better but in the end same sour taste. Pandemic yeah…

1 Like

According to all these threads from snowflake people crying, there seems to be no shortage of premade groups or people willing to make one, yet each and every one of them crybabys is unable to join such a group. Truly pathetic.

forgot “go to retail” - my bad

1 Like

Poor analogy, because it is possible to not have anything against premades, as long as premades only meet premades, because it is never a fair BG when its a premade vs any PuG.

what is wrong with objecting to a clearly not fair fight ?, it do not mean i have anything against premades just because i want fair BG’s.

btw facts is never about being racist or whatever you try to compare it to.

2 Likes

I agree entirely. This premade toxic gameplay is ruining the entire pvp experience. It is very toxic indeed as it is simply boring and unfair. It is by no means challenging neither for the premade nor the PUG group.

Blizzard needs to prevent all premade groups from this dynamic in order for the pvp experience to be engaging. As it stands now it simply is unplayable and quite sad. The whole pvp experience in Classic is a huge disaster and a failiure to put it politely.

If Blizzard does not fix this issue as I suggested then it is very clear that the business only cares about money (as premade groups probably pay for more subscriptions than PUGS).

Finally, to all you players out there who believe we should just accept this when my response is you do not get a say in this. It is very clear from your lacklustre response that you have no idea what it feels like to engage in this dynamic as a PUG. Therefore, your input is worthless to put it politely once more.

5 Likes

Have you even joined with a premade? It is the most boring experience you can imagine. This is mainly due to it not being challenging at all to play vs a PUG when you are in a premade group. Please, do your research Before contributing with worthless comments that lack any sort of basis. You do not get a say in this.

1 Like

Its not at all you’ve posted on this thread who doesn’t even play BGs to try be smart and to be honest aiming your hate towards someone . Don’t post on something you don’t even do so you don’t even see what im talking about .

Typical jerk .

Why not? i played in pugs and premades. Premades put more effort into their play and get an advantage when they play, as they should. And stomping noobs is quite fun, tbh. I mean, you get to reap their salty tears here on the forums. Most people join a premade to gain as much honor as possible, not to faceroll noobs anyway. Thats a nice side effect.

And i dont know how many times i have to say this, but the majority of premades is beatable, even with PUGs.

If anything, you have no say in this, seeing as you post with a dirty retail toon.

So all those saying they keep losing vs premades are lying ? just because a pug 1 out of 100 times beat a bad ‘premade’ do not mean its a fair fight, and yeah i bet stomping pug’s is fun, except for the pug’s that lose 95+% of the time vs a premade.

This is just a nonsensical argument for saying ‘im right when you post on a retail toon’ try to use real arguments instead, for why you think you have the ‘correct’ opinion.

1 Like

They are not necessarily lying, they just prefer to cry on the forums instead of putting even the least bit of effort into beating those invincible premades. After all, it´s easier to cry here instead of coordinating a PUG.

That is true, however, i do believe that the majority of “mimimi” topics on these forums are made by retail players. You did not see this kind of stuff on private server forums.

So there you have it. I think retail players crying for changes all day ruin classic one step after another.

The problem with that is, that most have probably tried to beat them, and realised that they lost 90+% of the times, and starting to give up when it seems pointless.

Another person who can’t see I didn’t mention the point at all, just the posters attitude.

I know what you are talking about but I don’t care, I think I’ve said that before, it’s about you saying one thing then contradicting it in the next three paragraphs.

He is grouping up with ppl.its called random queue

And i only pointed out that there was nothing wrong with his ‘attitude’ because you can start with saying you have nothing against premades, when you infact dont have anything against premades, but you think that he infact have something against premades by saying it… ??? unless you think he is against premades from what he actually said.

Btw by saying that, you indeed said he was against premades, because your argument was that he meant the opposite of what he was saying.

but i guess by your definition no one can say ’ i dont have anything against…’ and then not have anything against ‘that’.

I dont have anything against ‘insert anything’ but if it affect me in a bad way, ill complain.

I don’t mind someone saying they have nothing against something if they don’t, but it is obvious to anyone that the OP does have something against them.

It is not obvious to me, he only have somthing against premades vs pugs, its like a football team in a football club playing vs 11 random people, its obviously not a fair match.

I dont have anything against football teams, but i do not want to face them with all random people again and again and again.

1 Like

I really don’t care but if you really want me to answer about that I can sum it up this way, “PvP isn’t always fair.” There I said it, you may not like it but it is true. PvP can be a one sided gankfest, people are far too whiny about it needing to be fair. Edit: If you complain about that I won’t reply about it, it’s my opinion, an no arguing will change that.

My main point is not about is it fair or not, it’s about the OP saying one thing then contradicting it a sentence later.