PVP and Premades in this Pandemic

Raiding wasn’t as rampant was it is now either. Nor was consumable farming, herb farming or world buff gathering.

No, it isn’t. Premading is a CORE feature of Classic. If you don’t like it, leave.

You can’t make bgs better for everyone. You can’t cater to everyone. Accept that and move on.

If facing premades makes you want to quit instead of making you want to premade, play something else.

What are you going to do in a year’s time when you face people with Naxx gear? Demand that Blizzard implement templates in battlegrounds so new players don’t get stomped?

Camping, harrassing and generally stopping somebody from actually playing isn’t the same as co-ordinating a team for a battleground.

Don’t say “hurrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr premade stop me from playing BG”. No, they dont.

Something that isn’t broken doesn’t need to be fixed.

That is correct, and as long as it is not hurting anyone more than it did in vanilla, it is perfectly fine.

You leave if you dont like my opinion, so what if it was a core mecahnic, i think blizzard would have fixed it, if it had been so bad in vanilla.

But blizzard can make it better, simple and easy solution.

It makes every random solo queuer want to quit queueing for these BG’s after a while, its just logical.

i replied to you saying blizzard didnt stop anyone from being mean, and they do infact stop that.

But Premades stomping PuG’s is broken.

Lol you can apply that “logic” on any change you want.

Absolutely, so what ? i said my reasons for why i think premades is bad vs pug’s.

So exactly like premades then. Not hurting anyone and is perfectly fine.

Your opinion isn’t a core feature of Classic. Your opinion is also completely worthless, just so you know.

Better for some is worse for others. Blizzard can just leave it as it is, which again, is better for some and worse for others.

The people who don’t like the current system though, can either wait for TBC or go to retail.

No, it doesn’t. It makes a portion of you want to quit, and makes another portion of you want to join premades.

Then don’t PuG.

What is “bad”, unfair, unfun and unbalanced is irrelevant.

The only question that matters is if the queue system is authentic.

And it is.

But now it is hurting more than it did before since premades is 10 times as many as before.

Lots of emotions there ? you cant handle the truth right ?
some of Classic core mechanics already been altered, to make the game better.
so your opinion that ‘Core machanics’ shouldnt be touched is completely worthless, just so you know.

sure, but it could be fixed to so pug’s dont have it worse than back in vanilla, i see no reason not to fix that.

That just means more do quit.

Or ask blizzard to fix the problem.

AV’s queue system is not authentic after they changed it, they tried to make it better, good job imo.

So no it isnt.

It isn’t hurting anyone. Premades aren’t hurting you.

No opinions, plain old fact. Your opinion isn’t important. The sooner everybody accepts that their opinion isn’t worth a great deal, the better for everyone.

And they arguably made the game worse. All the more reason to NOT add any more changes.

That’s a conclusion and not an opinion.

I already offered you a fix, it was a “0 rewards” queue.

As they should, then. If Classic isn’t for you, then it simply isn’t for you. Do you go to a Amon Amarth concert and demand that they play Taylor Swift’s “shake it off”?

There isn’t a problem to fix, so not PuGing is the better option.

Premades is hurting PuG’s why do you think there is so many posts about it if it do not hurt anyone ?

likewise with your opinion, why bring it up ? people have the right to voice their opinions, even you, so dont tell me what i should complain about or not.

I dont see it made the game worse, like what ?

It is your conclusion not blizzards as you already said in this very reply blizzard already changed core mechanics, so in blizzards eyes it is not a fact.

My fix is better.

Its in everyones best interest people dont quit, even the players here.

There is a problem to fix, premades stomping PuG’s is a problem in my opinion.

No, they was fixing an exploit unique for Classic where only one faction could circumvent the solo queue limit and join a raid premade.

They didn’t try to make it “better”. They hotfixed a NEW game breaking exploit 3 times. It was hurting alliance puggers the most may I add before the first hotfixed.

But it’s just a straw man argument. This has nothing to do with premades in AB/WSG that is working as intended, no one is exploiting anything and the queue system is working exactly as in Vanilla retail. The only thing that have changed is how people play the game.

If you want to argue that Blizzrad should revert the -hotfix- for the AV queue you can make a thread about that. It has nothing to do with premades in WSG/AB.

Im not saying premades is exploiting the game, and the ‘premades’ in AV was not an exploit either, but maybe someone did use some kind of eploit in combination with it, but many could simply just click join in a raid at the same time and voila premade AV for alliance.

Dude you are a clown lmao. Wtf are you even defending ? We’re talking about good gaming quality for everyone and you want it just for who can group up ?
BLIZZ ALREADY DESIGNED IT FOR BOTH STYLES, THEY JUST MADE A BAD MATCHMAKER, stop posting jesus.
What is wow classic afterall ? A place for adults to act like babies ?
NO, PEOPLE DIDNT PLAY CLASSIC IN 2006 LIKE THEY DO IN 2020
IF YOU WANT A 2006 THING TO FEEL THE SAME IN 2020, YOU GOTTA MAKE ADJUSTMENTS

I thought you were quitting?

What if Bodiesan DOESN’T want a 2020 game to feel like a 2006 game?

And what adjustments do you make? Remove everybody’s memory? Remove the last 14 years from the internet?

You really shouldn’t use words like “clown”. Pot calling the kettle black, throwing stones when you live in a glass house and all that.

Nah, cancel ur subs is the best way to let them know why. Idk why serious posts get so many clowns to engage.

Actually what ? did you even read or are you the ape you described ?

I am defending no changes.

If you want a “good gaming” quality then I would not recommend Classic. You see, Classic is a recreation of 2006 World of Warcraft. Not a “good guality” game. But, a recreation of a game.

Yes, back in 2006 they made “bad matchmaker” and Classic is a recreation of that.

It’s a recreation of 2006 World of warcraft based on patch 1.12.1 with progressive content and a modern client fitted on top of the old database.

I agree, people play the game in a different way in 2020.

BINGO!

This is the whole point.

Classic is not a recreation of abritaty feelings. It’s a recreation of a game, the actual gameplay, not how people play the game.

The only feeling that matters is how the actual gameplay feels not how you feel.

NO, you don’t have to make adjustments. People need to adapt. Blizzard was very clear about this when they presented Classic at Blizzcon and in various interviews.

You are mixing up intended designed for behavior and side effects. I know you’re doing this on purpose, so I’m just pointing it out to others who might read your post.

are you high? complaining about something you claim to have no problem with means you DO have a problem with it, by definition!!! did you skip logic school or something?

I read quite a lot, even from people like you.

I refer to you as an ape because of your aggressive attitude and over useage of capital letters. I also remember you saying you were quitting and telling others to do the same, fore in your mind: “that’s the only way Blizzard will listen”.

You’re mistaking original intention for recreational intention.

Nobody knows what Blizzard originally intended with the creation of WoW: Blizzard themselves didn’t even know. But the systems we got with Classic? Intended. Working exactly as intended.

What are you on about, i dont have a problem with stuff that dont affect me in a bad way, what i complain about probably affect me in a bad way, did you skip school and have bad reading comprehension ?