PVP and Premades in this Pandemic

Activision has two options to not lose its face: Bring back AV premades and WSG portals as they were in orignal Vanilla or implement a premade vs premade queue. Makes no sense to inplement 300 changes but be #nochanges on the only important issue.

I agree that pvp isnt always fair, that do not mean that it should not be changed in BG’s to be more fair, when its a simple setting to remove premades from the same BG as PuG’s, its only reasonable in a BG instance, to let players have as fair a BG thats possible, and a PuG facing a Premade is not it.

Not gonna answer anything about it being fair or not as it’s nothing to do with my point.

You point was me replying to your 'i dont have anything against bla bla bla, means that he obviously do have something against it, and i do not agree on that part.

Looks like a problem with it to me.

Yes the problem is PuG’s facing premades 90% of the time. i totally agree.

I dont know why you bring that up, its what i have said all along.

1 Like

So you agree the OP has a problem with premades, thank you for agreeing. So his first statement is erroneous.

No he do not have a problem with premades, just like i do not have a problem with football teams, as long as i dont have to face them with randoms.

But you say he have something against them by what he said, and he do not have anything agasint them, he is just against facing premades when thats a 90%+ GY camping. which is totally fair to have a problem with, it is NOT the premade he is against, but you said it is.

What he is against is how the BG system matches players, at least i think so, because that is what im against.

Your statement has so many flaws, Even a professional football team will have problems with another. Like Manchester United against Forest Green Rovers. (League 2)

Then they are still a team, not randoms, your statement seems to be the one that is flawed.

but that would also be unfair match on average.

Is this was happens to your brain when you spend to much time on the WoW forums? This is the dumbest comparision I ever read.

1 Like

Sorry not arguing about that as it’s not my main point.

You said you don’t do battlegrounds or PVP so i really don’t get why your wasting your time on this POST so you don’t witness anything about Battlegrounds you spend 2/3 hours playing premades and your find out what alot of players mean.

You obviously have no insight in human psychology. You do not know what qualifies for fun and engaging. I have an honours degree in psychology and currently doing a master’s. Keep your ungrounded statements to yourself. Thank you.

1 Like

I have played Classic since 2006. I am still playing and raiding in Classic. The rest of the time I play with my IRL pals on retail. You make yet again statements without critical evaluation. You are yet again discreting yourself. ZULUL

Go troll on Reddit instead LULW.

who you talking too

I would like them to do something about the premades, however I just can’t see Blizzard giving a toss.

I am hoping this is an issue that will correct itself, in time. A lot of the hardcore fatties that planned on getting Rank 13-14 originally have already done so. Combine that with AQ and Naxx having better gear than the epic PvP sets for many of the classes, it will lose some of its charm.

I don’t believe premades should be removed, they are a part of Classic, they were a part of Vanilla too.

But the situation in 2020 is certainly different to 2005. Back then, I recall perhaps 1 out of 6 games were premades. Now I am getting 70% premades.

Still, that’s better than a few months ago when it was 95% premades.

All I can suggest is play around the BG holidays.

WSG holiday: play AB
AB holiday: play WSG
AV holiday: play any
No holiday: play AV

Ye premading is fun, most of the premades just go afk when they fight another premade so they can farm pugs

No one believes that. Most of the players just want that premades have a seperate queue.

You will still meet 90% premades.