PvP and spy

I was being silly there i’ll admit.
I’m not really defending the addon, i just feel like it didn’t really gave me an advantage at all when it came to staying alive.

Well, that didn’t take long…

It’s still going to be an usefull addon in bgs i guess, especially when you enter wsg flag room…

Decent compromise from blizzard, and quick reaction :handshake:

All I can read is,

“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

Anyone else having this problem?.

My guild raid group are already reporting that details and healing addons straight up don’t work now.
This change goes beyond Spy, we all said this would happen.

If you read the blue post it states it should not happen in raids .

How hard is it for people to see it wount break raid addons read up before fake rage.

Then your guild as a whole must be bugged.

It won’t break PARSES. As in the stuff you’d upload to say warcraft logs after.
It’ll 100% affect threat/DPS addons tho.

Do you even know what you are saying ? If it can give correct info of dps and hps to warcraftlogs then it can to addons otherwise parses wouldnt work.

Do you? You export it to a file and upload that file. Unless you’re gonna be exporting and reading a file constantly it isn’t gonna work ‘live’.

Don’t acknowledge him, he’s a troll and this is his act.

Its working like 1.12 in vanilla now an addons worked then .
Also there is live logs .

I wouldn’t expect a lvl 10 to know anything, move along.

Because i read facts makes me a troll you just dont like being wrong .

What has level got to do with anything .
Addons worked 15 years ago and they will now .
Read the blue post its been linked and undetstand how add ons work.

You go read it and try not to misunderstand it this time.

Explain how addons worked in vanilla then ? Explain how they are still working now ? Explain how parses /live logs will work but add ons wount even when blizzard have said nothing has changed in raid enviroments .

They said parses arn’t affected, they didn’t say addons in raids are not affected.
If you cannot tell the difference, I can’t help you. Bye.

And they didnt say addons will be affected sorry i cant help you obvious you didnt play back then .

What does the spy have to do with this? That raid would still camp and nuke everything there even without the spy.

Shhhh don’t, let them revel in the defeat of the latest boogieman and believe that Classic has been saved.
They’ll find something else to froth over soon and it’s probably going to be the fact that they broke every addon that uses the combat log by defeating the evil, horrible Spy that has ruined everything.