PvP is significantly harder than PvE

Amazing how it’s always the pvp players who feel the need to make a thread dedicated to jerk themselves off about how godly they are as players and how pve players are not good enough to lick their boots, even though most of them are not even high rated pvp player and never did any kind of pve, maybe lfr.

The only thing that comes across in this thread that some people in here have inflated ego due to their in-game “achievements”. Meanwhile we will most likely never see an actual good player whine about things like this, or belittle players for not enjoying what they do.

1 Like

Yes it does.

A fiero player tipe, (becouse the sistem has been expanded) it will feel.

I am a fiero myself and the best moment is when we make fun of guild with lesser progress than us.

This video is a good example of how we are

I suppose guild beef is a thing too but it’s less personal

isn’t that big foot ?

Guild beef, player beef, a killer enjoys the fact of being superior of someone else pve or pvp.

Yep he is Bud Spencer

You know what would be fun ? players who clear a raid first can gank other players mid progress Xd

Well one time one of our players got suspende by a Rival guild cos when we were ahead of them during progress some of us spammed “God pig” in our native tongue and they reported all of us hoping that one of us got banned to snare us.

Not the form of pvp i was expecting :smiley:

PVP should give better gear, but only for PVP. You should not be able to compete with PVP gear in PVE nor the other way around.

Really unfortunate they haven’t reintroduced resillience/pvp power with the pvp vendors.

1 Like

Dumbest thing I’ve ever read in a forum,honestly.
Just say you suck a pVe and that’s it

That’s the right answer and the way it should be.

Have you seen Pikaboo do PvE content? Yea, no, didn’t think so.

It is just difficult to compare. PvP is dynamic, need practically knowledge about all classes, specs and abilities, know what tact they will go with etc etc, while PvE is relatively static but requires more planning and esp in the first weeks a perfect execution of the tacts due to a relative lack of gear.

-static noise-

I consider PvP harder indeed but this is the smartest take I’ve seen so far.

If this game went down the road of putting pvp as the most important aspect of this game, or providing better gear than that of Pve, it would kill the game off.

I’m sorry to say no one gets into wow because of pvp, it just so happens to be a fun pass time.

No PvP is harder that bosses like mythic KJ and Muru. Not even close. There is way bigger chance of me and some random players beating Pikaboo + Xaryu in arena than killing those with my raid lol.

lmfao what are you even saying

Rofl. I remember beating some 2.5k rated warrior back in TBC 1 vs 1 with my mage so easily. But we couldn’t even get in Sunwell with our guild lol. ‘‘PvP is harder’’ LOL

Is this thread worth reading?

Both activities require a lot of grind and excellent class knowledge. Some tiers are easier and some are giga hard (I’m looking at you Uu’nat!) but once you get comfortable with you class progressing raids is just a grind. Same in pvp. Takes a long time to get good in arenas but once you reach glad level performance it also becomes a grind.
Mythic encounters are all about min maxing your cooldowns, right positioning, working with your guild. Arenas require a lot of quick thinking, adapting and basically using some spells without even thinking about it. Two completely different approaches to your gameplay.

I do think pvp players are getting screwed by blizzard. Imagine getting 32 chances to get 184 ilvl loot by doing trivial content while pvp players are limited to 171 ilvl gear. If blizzard wants people to play as many hours of wow as possible just adjust pvp rewards so more hardcore pve players and pvp players will grind arenas and random bgs until they are fully decked in 184 ilvl gear.

2,5k rating didn’t even exist in tbc. great job making up sh*t though

2 Likes

Well, 2k + did so who cares.