PVP or Harassment

I think you are confusing the game itself with being entitledf to do whatever your balls want to do.
Yes, i am calling you entitled.
First of all, to play on pvp servers you still have to level up, correct? Well, not all of us like the easy loophole of being boosted to level 60.
Not all of us have the time because again…to level up while playing 1-2 hours a day, correct?
Either a PVP or PVE server…you still have to LEVEL UP for a decent and fun PVP.
Where is the fine line between PVP and harassment?
Harassment comes when you are being impaired to do the main thing on the server, like leveling up which has been oftenly brought by Alliance and Horde players alike.
What does impairing mean? it means being grief camped, killed by skulls randomly while doing quests just because they can.
What happens when PVP turns into harassment? PLAYERS start to leave and unsubscribe and Gandling server is the best proof of that.
Sure, you can move to PVE which at some point gets boring and you want PVP but how can you PVP if you can’t do the basic thing like leveling up.
Just because you pay for this game, doesn’t mean you are entitled to be a bad player and ruin the fun of others for no point or in game reward whatsoever.

5 Likes

Oh wow dont cry. Was joking loool

Hey… just ignore him :wink: Calm down.
All will be allright, Bob Marley said so.

nah like really I meant real life loser as in someone who focused on real life was a loser; was joking.

:)) i deleted the comment one minute after because i realized he was trolling.

Swamper…i confused you with another dezilusional player who wasn’t joking and actually believed his words

1 Like

Bah…I remember the old old forums (changed around 2008) that were routinely full of ganking and/or twinking threads. It wasn’t really any different.

Having an opinion is not being a dictator - my opinion is a pvp server rule set was/is known by enough people and too many have got used to being ‘safe’ because they could just fly away from trouble.

I also believe that in 2 weeks from now this will have died down massively as these things tend to do.

1 Like

APES will have one in 10 weeks.

By few weeks you mean like 10 weeks right?:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah that one.

Might be sooner…depends on how many subs Blizz is loosing these weeks :slight_smile:
The fact that they moved the projects sooner than December shows the importance so they probably won’t risk the loss of subs to be prolonged :slight_smile:

I don’t think that Blizzard needs to punish those Horde players. Just like in real life, justice is inevitably served by the universe in the end. These a-holes that prevent you from leveling, because they want are going after the honor are by all means driving enemy faction players away from the game, while at the same time they don’t serve to reduce their own faction’s numbers. When BGs hit they will have even higher queues, than what would have already been the case because of the 60+/40 population ratios.
Remember, Horde. Eacg person who quits will increase your queue time. Each person who doesn’t get to 60 before P3 will increase your queue time. And that’s considering you already need to wait out one BG in queue for every other you get you play in.

In P3 Alliance players will be the ones to gloat. You know that and you know that it’s inevitable, which is why you’re spewing your worst on the forums now, like people who have nothing to lose. Go on. We will wait it out. It’s actually kind of enjoyable watching my enemy faction destroy itself.

2 Likes

Yeah, hope karma saves you. Good luck with that.

It will, when it’s a self-evident rule.

It’s not even “evident” that alliance are unfavoured.

Agree! I also got killed several times… Pvp server ftw​:sunglasses::+1:

Yes, the only evident thing is that Alliance are more whiny by nature, right?

/s

Well, yes.

Indeed a troll, like your opposition suspected.

well look, videos, screenshots etc are not difficult to do for WoW Classic. If it is an issue, then we should have alot of that to see. The physical evidence is very small and all screenshots i’ve seen so far are just a player showing a group who killed him.

imagine needing to queue longer than a minute for bgs

bur

2 Likes