PVP or Harassment

I’m not worried about queues but isnt it the case that the team with faster queues generally has more casual players?

How, when it’s the side that gets to do more PVP?

1 Like

I mentioned getting killed by skulls which technically doesn’t give them any honor points.
Also, i find this horde vs alliance thing really stupid when it actually reaches the forums. ( hence why i have booth alliance and horde chars)
I was talking in general as game play wise and tbh, I’m really glad i started this game now and not 15 years ago to have arguments impaired by the faction i belong to.

When Blizz implemented PVP they probably thought this:

1. The carnage will bring a lot of subs hence why the servers are overpopulated.
  2. Their battleground solution will tone it down because they knew in the first place that people will get tired of the pvp abuse and unsubscribe which is happening, check stats.

It’s really simple…

Well its simple, if it only takes a second to find a BG then its suited if you only have a short time to play.

Edit: I personally think its bad for both sides in that scenario. Either way I think battlegroups wont have this issue anyway

This is 100% whats happening on Firemaw.

ALL LV48+ Zones are camped. As soon as you land at the flightpath, boom… dead.

I woke up at 4am this morning to finish the last 7% to get Lv58 before work… still got killed 5 times by the same raid geared Lv60 Rogue. I dont feel its about the honor farm either, else they wouldnt camp the same person for 0% Honor after the 5th or 6th kill… its about boosting there own Honorable Kills total.

Some servers had a properly-run census that showed 2:1 ratio for Lv60 players. And for all the no-evidence talk, do we have censuses showing clear Alliance number advantage on any PVP server?

Before we go into battlegroups, there’s one PVE server for how many PVP ones exactly? I think that the ratio is something like 1:3.3. Back in the time, there was an almost equal amount of PVE and PVP servers in a battlegroup(say, 20% difference).
If I was a Horde I wouldn’t exactly try to calm people down and tell them that they should roll my side right now.

“propurly ran sansus”

As opposed to not clicking on the screen while census is running.

no we dont, nor the other way round as far as i know

I dont actually know for sure but from what it seemed with how Blizz treated the addon; Blizz don’t want us to know the balance

Edit: Perhaps because an issue exists, perhaps because knowledge would create an issue

I haven’t run Census on my own, but the word is that if you click every 10 secs on the screen, the scan runs properly. I haven’t heard someone trying to refute it either.

i quit my job so i can level in peace at night between 02-09 so much easier than getting corpse ganked at day for 2 hours

i recommend anyone else at the same position as me to do the same :+1:

4 Likes

Fake news, dont work. I woke up at 4am UK time to quest… ganked in Winterspring, Felwood and Wetlands all inside 20 minutes.

looools

yeah but its better than getting killed in gadg and taking ress sickness and then getting corpse ganked on the spirit healer for the next few hours :slight_smile:

Yes, let’s make honor stacking impossible with that custom change that will increase average time to rank 14, that will surely fix the problem…

This guy is onto something, I leveled in Wetlands and Arathi in that time frame, and Spy detected only one Horde in 3-4 hours. And that’s on Firemaw.

It’s World PvP not Fair PvP.

1 Like

ok, it’s world PvP…not fair PvP hence people will get tired of the abuse and move to PVE servers.
PVE servers are limited so they will get bored.
They can’t go back to PvP servers because of all the dummies that don’t understand the basic thing of people needing to level up so they get frustrated again because it’s not fun and unsub or leave the server and the server becomes dead.
Guess what happens after? The other faction that remained on the server will have to transfer and we go back to the start and place everything on repeat until more servers die.
Blizz will loose subs because of their own players and make changes.
End of story!

For people who love classic…you sure as hell want to kill it.

1 Like

Just going to be straight here. I do not want those players in my game. They make it worse. I like the people I compete against to be good winners and good losers.

I know…i saw that you’re not in favor of this carnage, don’t worry :slight_smile: