PvP Rank Pools Hotfix Coming 14 October

Superb decision! I guess you saw too many playing classic and you decided to enforce your “you think you want, but you don’t” claim right? This is my first and possibly the last post in this forum unless they decide to cancel this stupid decision.

3 Likes

thy stupid this wont change big realm thy said delted chr you stil do boost one acount is 10 player in pool.
but still what abotu small realm?

1 Like

Why do u think this is smart idea? Kill pvp u will kill game.

2 Likes

Well guess I wasted weeks of playing, thank you blizzard! This was really nice for me so that I could get a rank while having a busy life.

1 Like

Phase 5 btw.

1 Like

ths change be totaly oke if introduced on start of the pvp phase not after year

3 Likes

This is a terrible decision and affects me as someone 2 weeks from getting Rank 14 on my character. The original ranking system itself is incredibly flawed and not built for the amount of people that exist on any normal server. The pool boosting mechanic allowed people to come together in order to help get rankers through the honor system efficiently in an already long grind.

Whilst the PvP armour and weapons are already not as good as the gear you can acquire from current content you will see the PvP community die when the grind for rank 13/14 is so long.

I don’t see why you would intervene on this now of all times when PvP is already dieing out and actually maybe one of the more dedicated and interesting aspects of the game.

3 Likes

bots everywhere but lets ruin the rankers

4 Likes

There is no point to introduce this now after 95% of people have already abused this and finished their ranking. This should have been done in P2. What you’re doing is punishing anyone who remains ranking.

1 Like

This is a good change in the spirit of the intended design, but as many others have asked: Why did you wait so long? Why did you wait until the available raid gear is on par with the rank 14 rewards?

1 Like

As a hardcore #NOCHANGER, I applaud this. Fixing unintended exploits are totally reasonable. I think the specific choice of this particular exploit is weird though as no one is hurt by it in any way. Also the timing is super weird. Why make it harder to rank up NOW? Suddenly it became unfair when earlier it was not. It would make sense before a fresh, but now it’s just weird.

2 Likes

This is one of the worst changes they could’ve made. This is finally proof that they don’t care about dedicated subscribers at all, by forcing them to go even more no life or to quit ranking at all.

1 Like

Cancel subs, thats the only language those corporate pucks understand.

7 Likes

is that why u play ele shaman?

i applaud ur lack of intelligence blizzard, enjoy losing loads of money from multiboxers and people quitting the game.

absolutely no sign of iq whatsoever to this decision.

i’m leaving wow Classic and shadowland now. Gg blizzard from broken pvp

So can you explain to me how poolsize around 200 should accommodate for ppl ranking? This just gonna kill the whole PVP part of the game on certain realms.

Sure if they would introduce min poolsize around lets say 800 for low pop realms then fair enough. But I can’t imagine ppl ranking when you have 1 bracket 14 slot and one bracket 13 slots like many PVE servers have without boosting the pool.

This is hillarous, It just amuses me how ppl keeps destroying the PVP experience, but bots are okay, farming bots are okay, AH bots are okay. GG canceling sub after this reset !

2 Likes

Hello.Few in blizz company must change drug dealer…

2 Likes

If i took all of ur gamemasters IQ points, added them together and multiplied by 100 it’s still gonna be less than Stonespines natural poolsize which is around 500.

How do u think people can do ranking in that envoirment?
Do you really think that every ranker will subscribe 50 accounts to do 10 poolsize on each?
I knew it thru my entire life that u guys must have “Golden Moron Award” right there for dumbest idea of the month. This guy right there is a winner for sure.

We all know that ur developers monthly payments are garbage, so enjoy another cuts.

Best regards imbeciles.

7 Likes