PvP Tuning -- 27 April

With weekly maintenance in each region (27 April in this region), we’re making the following adjustments to several classes in PvP:

Player versus Player

Mage

• Fire
    • Blazing Barrier’s absorb is reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players. This change also affects Blazing Barrier cast by Arcane and Frost’s Triune Ward runecarving power.

Monk

• Mistweaver
    • Life Cocoon’s absorb increased by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Paladin

• The effectiveness of Pure Concentration (conduit) has been reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
  • Holy
    • Divine Favor (PvP Talent) now increases the healing of Flash of Light or Holy Light by 40% (was 50%).
    • Holy Light now heals for an additional 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
    • Flash of Light now heals for an additional 25% when engaged om combat with enemy players (was 15%). Retribution and Protection Flash of Light unchanged.

Priest

• Holy
    • Habiliments of the Empyrean 2-piece set bonus now increases the cooldown reduction of your next Holy-Word-affecting spell by 10 seconds when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 15 seconds).
    • Miracle Worker (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity by 10% (was 20%).

Rogue

• Assassination
    • Soulblade Shadowhide 4-piece set bonus now causes your Poisons and Bleeds to expire 50% faster when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 100%).

Shaman

• Restoration
    • Healing Surge now heals for an additional 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players, up from 15%. Enhancement and Elemental healing unchanged.
    • Healing Wave now heals for an additional 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 10%).
    • Theurgic Starspeaker’s Regalia 4-piece set bonus now casts a Chain Heal at 70% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 60%).

Warrior

• Protection
    • Armaments of the Infinite Infantry 4-piece set bonus now increases the damage of Shield Slam and Thunder Clap by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 100%).
14 Likes

insane, the game will be semi-playable

Where is disc?

nowhere, who cares aye?

Please nerf or remove all the new trinkets too. Resolve is a joke

11 Likes

Some stuff missing but it’s a good “start”

3 Likes

No resolve tuning lol

12 Likes

Still no changes to Echoing Resolve?

Ask any high rated player, the trinket is way too broken and should at least be nerfed, if not removed entirely.

I do like the rest of the patch notes, even though I am also missing some tuning. Chaosbolt for example, at least the instant ones.

9 Likes

A good start in the right direction!

/thumps up :slight_smile:

for the love of god do something with echoing resolve trinket

7 Likes

you call these changes? you clearly dont play arena or watch games. nerf holypriest at the right spots. nerf destro. nerf frostmage. nerf the resolve trinket or just remove it

1 Like

But- but-but Assa Rogue is the worst rogue spec, why are they nerfing it??? Do you guys not know how to trade CD’s properly???

This.

Generally really positive about these changes but there is still some heavy outlier like Resolve trinket which nobody wants in the game.

i hope you’re trolling or am i getting baited here :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m trolling Shadenox who is no doubt lurking in the post after his persistent defence of Assa Rogue.

5 Likes

No destro lock nerfs? And why is resolve trinket STILL untouched?

4 Likes

my heart, thanks for clarifying that.

2 Likes

these arent very good changes

hpriest is most capable spec for the meta, nerfing it will just make even less people play.

The healer buffs are to cacoon thats basically power world shield

and hpala/rsham casted heals, that they dont actually use often as they cant.

No destro changes

No frost mage deathbourne changes

no looking at dps 4pcs in general, could probably do a lazy blanket 50% nerf to these.

No resolve change… MAKE IT DISPELABLE

2 Likes

Does this mean I can actually play my R shaman? guess not

Assa rog is for start its okay but:

But the truth is, it doesnt matter.

The problem is with the Shiv+Sepsis, and the SHIV + 40%bleed dmg. (every 25 sec)
That 50% is good, but it still an OP thing, cause of the legendary can allow you to FULL BURST every 40-45 sec :slight_smile:

It will change the playstyle but nothing gonna happen :slight_smile:

Are you on drugs?

Are you incapable of reading?