PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Did not get my rank.

3 Likes

It’s not surprising when some people were getting their ranks updated 30 seconds before the servers went down. Blizzard ran out of time in the middle of doing it and went ahead anyway.

2 Likes

This is truly upsetting Blizzard, but I’m sure you will find a way to compensate us players who pay the same amount of fee for this game but apparently don’t get the same prerequisites/conditions in the game as people on other servers or on the same server but that was luckier and got their update of rank and to go buy rewards. I feel like when you promise a customer a product you need to deliver and if you fail, you need to compensate. It is absolutely unacceptable that some people got it and others didn’t.

Ffs blizzard, take som responsibility!! We demand answers and action, clean up this mess!!

8 Likes

But who in his right mind would say: “Ah, some ranks didn’t update. Fk it, gonna go ahead anyways. Hope they don’t notice anything”. This is madness

2 Likes

Some stupid executive I would imagine.

2 Likes

Well I am sure they can check both chars (vanilla and tbc) and if vanilla has 1+ ranks more they might manually grant them on tbc since its proof. Goodluck to all of you.

2 Likes

But how can I check that? I mean I am not going to throw more money at them. I don’t know if I have R5 on Classic Era. I should be R5 right now, but I already have chosen TBC for my Character and there I am still R3…

2 Likes

I had a response from Blizzard. They confirmed multiple reports of the problem but then they told me to wait 24hours for the honor to update. Do they not realise they deleted the honor system from the game?

The incompetence is excruciating.

6 Likes

Yikes. Let’s hope for the best I guess. Will update here aswell, when I get an answer on my ticket…

1 Like

Lmaoooooooooooooo

yeah seems like they not realise at all

R9 on TBC ; R10 on Era…

Every week the same shish with the honor calculation… FIX IT - I wanna have the same Rank in TBC as in Era.

Rank10 in TBC; Rank11 on Era… what a joke

This is outrageous and incredibly dispiriting, a lot of people were working hard for weeks or even months to get their ranks and even got the confirmation that the last weeks honor would indeed be calculated and now it’s just been snatched away from them like this. It’s just… so not worthy of a company like blizzard.

4 Likes

Stonespine Horde EU - I got the same prob here, should have been R7, but im still R5. Others on the server has the same probs to, but some got…

I’m sure the staff are flat out atm but it sure would be nice to get some kind of acknowledgement of the issue we are having here

3 Likes

Still no rank updates in gehennas EU pvp.

3 Likes

I didn’t get my rank either.

My friend logged in after midnight last night and he got the title, but I didn’t log in after midnight and did not get mine…

Same here… Rank12 ERA, rank11 TBC…

they better fix this asap, I spent countless of hours grinding.

2 Likes

Also didnt get my newest rank (11).

I better hope they impliment the old npc where we can buy that gear with gold (maybe for a week)

1 Like