PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Someone online is telling me that if you didn’t get updated by now you won’t get it until tomorrow

I don’t want to believe it cuz that really isn’t fair at all…

Now this would be a valid solution if they’re struggling.

I’ve opened a ticket about it but I think with 35mins until the servers go down I have run out of time. This really sucks hard.

I’ve opened plenty of tickets, and they all say that they don’t have information at this point… Keep on pushing them, we all play the same game, we pay the same price, and deserve to claim the rewards we’ve earned. It shouldn’t matter that they are having issues updating. they need to fix this, someway or another.

5 Likes

It’s over, the server countdown has began and no honor update. We just have to hope they update the ranks for tomorrow but the gold rewards are RIP. If this were 14 years ago the GM’s would have the power to grant them to you, but the Gm’s these days do not have power and often just send unrelated copy/paste responses too.

Shame.

Holy sh*t, just got my rank updated right now to 11. I feel bad for all of you who didn’t get updated yet…

There’s no way that we should let this slide. So much time invested, and they need to make amends and give us the products we have earned. Simple as that.

Indie company.

1 Like

no update for me I guess

Imagine if we dont get our rank tomorow and we farmed for nothing …

Definitely it’s a bug and they need to make amends to affected players, its not possible half of the server pop to get and update and half to be left hanging. We need some solution/fix to this problem

4 Likes

No update either.

1 Like

This blows so hard, all i needed was 1-2% for Rank 12 last week, i pushed this week as well to get it and i can’t even get that much. My Friend got Rank 13 and he needed more then me. If anything, they could at least after they finish the update, the moment we login give us 5-10 minutes to go and buy the gear we need before makin the decision of whether we stay or go on…

2 Likes

What also sucked, is that making us log in and out in hopes of getting our rank, made us loose the opportunity to relive the last night of classic with our friends. This is below all forms of decency.

you blew it blizzard

No update here, shutdown has been done by now.

i logged out & in the last 15 seconds of the shutdown to check.

I was hoping to grab the mounts before that. now cba wasting honor / marks for mounts which is a huge compared to just throw some gold on them

1 Like

server offline and didn’t get sh*t… I’m madddddd

2 Likes

yeah this isnt fair some get it some dont

1 Like

It’s definitely not fair, some players got it and some players didn’t even within same server.

1 Like