PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Nothing on Mirage Raceway yet

Venoxis EU updated!

I wish! Still not updated on Venoxis :frowning:

3 Likes

Still nothing on NetherGardeKeep, hope we get something update before servers go offline before prepatch. (currently 11 pm cest)

Still no on Flamegor

This is so frustrating. Anyone else gotten any proper response as to what we could expect?

I refrained from logging in after making my last post, just logged in now after about 2 hoursā€™ish, and I got my rank update.

23:15 on Hydraxian Waterlords, went from Rank 5 to Rank 6.

I am logging in every hour or so, 2-3h in some cases and no update for me

Updated now on Pyrewood Village EU.

Hope updates before server down.

<< Quattro - And yep been on and off all day checking it. Mirage still not reset for me.

1 Like

Got my Warlord rank now when I logged in :smiley:

2 Likes

My friend on Shazzrah got his update but many of us didnā€™t, especially those that pushed hard for Rank 11 cuz of Mounts. Poor guys instead of giving 90g they have to give 30xMarks of Honor for each BG. Plz Blizzard, donā€™t leave us hanging, all that push and we canā€™t even buy the items we hoped to buy with gold. Last week i got Rank11 99% and now i canā€™t even get that 1 lousy % :frowning:

1 Like

Just logged again on Mandokir, because I cannot stop myself and got my r11

I hope it works for the rest of you before the prepatch maintenance!

1 Like

Dude iā€™m so happy for you, now you can buy Mount. Congratz

1 Like

itā€™s not funny :frowning: 50 minutes and server goes down and still no honor update

same hereā€¦

Ok iā€™ve still got nothing on Mirage Raceway and others are saying they got their ranks.

mine neither, Golemagg server

sameā€¦ they should at least offer a npc during prepatch, to buy all the items for gold, depending on the highest rank you had. (same as the pvp set vendor right now, also with mounts and HWL weapons)

1 Like