PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

This is outrageous and incredibly dispiriting, a lot of people were working hard for weeks or even months to get their ranks and even got the confirmation that the last weeks honor would indeed be calculated and now it’s just been snatched away from them like this. It’s just… so not worthy of a company like blizzard.

4 Likes

Stonespine Horde EU - I got the same prob here, should have been R7, but im still R5. Others on the server has the same probs to, but some got…

I’m sure the staff are flat out atm but it sure would be nice to get some kind of acknowledgement of the issue we are having here

3 Likes

Still no rank updates in gehennas EU pvp.

3 Likes

I didn’t get my rank either.

My friend logged in after midnight last night and he got the title, but I didn’t log in after midnight and did not get mine…

Same here… Rank12 ERA, rank11 TBC…

they better fix this asap, I spent countless of hours grinding.

2 Likes

Also didnt get my newest rank (11).

I better hope they impliment the old npc where we can buy that gear with gold (maybe for a week)

1 Like

I didn’t get my rank. Should’ve gone from rank 4 to rank 6 but it stayed the same. Gained 145k honor last week, all for nothing…

Come on Blizzard.

Greetings from Germany, we also have the issue of having our ranks not calculated. I hope Blizzard fixes this as soon as possible or I quit.

@Kaivax @blizzard can we get an update here ?

5 Likes

Bois I got you all beat :cry: did bg all week slept maybe 20 hours total 437k honor… Still rank 10 was meant to be rank 11 42%ish only got rank 10 title in tbc and my character copy on classic still hasn’t had it standing updated…

3 Likes

that really sucks, I hope they fix it for everyone.

2 Likes

‘Customer Support is unable to verifyu or adjust any PvP earnings in Classic - as such we will not be able to grant any titles that may or may not have been earned. Reopening this ticket will not change what Customer Support is able to do’

Surely they can open a ticket internally to raise with their product and/or dev team? Le sigh…

So basically they tell me that my rank was “forgotten” to be calculated and cant be granted while other players on my realm were given their ranks?

What a sh*tshow

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? Yikes… I mean we all know, that Blizzard is just a small indie company, eh? …

1 Like

I had earlier a chat with someone from the Blizzard Customer Support. He told me he has no Access to view my gained Honor from last week anymore. The Honor was Revamped Today. Any Honor that wasnt calculated on Tuesday is gone.

1 Like

Does someone have a reddit account so we can make a stink about this? They are going to try to sweep this under the rug and screw us all if this is the response they are giving to people.

2 Likes

Where do I see my current rank? When I press (H) now I only get arena tab and I can’t see my rank. Others can see my rank when they mouse over me though…

I’m sure what he said he thinks is correct, but surely they only have to look at the Classic character to see the honor accumulated from the previous week…