Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race - 2024

High elves’s fate is going to lead them to disappear.

no babies elf-elf

babies with humans creating half-elf (ewww)

1% of the 10% 3rd war survivors. = 1500 NPCs.

one W. sister hear voice of darkness
one W. sister has personnality troubles

LOL

Stop hoping for “high elves” and come back to the glorious red army and walk again in the motherland.

Well horde has took a lot of love.

Racials -RAce…Pve dominance even until now … Alliance had insignia that once nerfed B-elf silence dominate the entire 2 Seasons (All human need to rerrol)
So , Races ? Over the years the dominance of races was made quite easy on what to pick,

• This is the Percentage of total races and just Based on the Percentage of the factions !!! I recall , is based on the total % of factions and not at overall population of players >!! The real difference is even higher!!! Due the difference in playerbase population and so the players Numbers are even higher .

Blood elf at 15.5% versus Draenei at 3.1 % Those 2 Races was released together sigh the difference is way to big
Even the new Released vulpera is at 3% over a 0.8% of the Mechagnome .
Zandalari 3.1% vs 1.4% Kul tiran…

Other than the Worgen 2.4% vs Goblin 1.8% Alliance didn’t get something over the years .

So at the end Alliance over the years didn’t get something to motivate …or being worth playing while picking Horde you have an increase amount of Choices… Horde with the Laters Vulpera has 1 Races + unique races … While Alliance got another Gnome* Race…

1 Like

I’m baffled about these allied races we have currently, I normally dip in and out of WoW, I first played this game in 08 and remember since then many people were asking for high elves, I’ve even heard Vrykuls and Ogres many times. When I returned after a long break and saw the allied races, they are mostly a reskin of core races, and I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone ask for a Vulpera or a mecha gnome. Seems odd that they don’t want to actually give the races the players want, surely they can draft up some random lore on the side to go with it.

2 Likes

No you have void elfs, there is your High Elves

Never seen that clip.

Well they gave the Blood elves to the Horde to make Horde players “Happy”, but seems not all Horde players was happy about it back then. Even if it made no sense for Blood elves to join the Horde and the Devs themselves admitted back in the day that they had to change the entire lore to make any kind of sense for the Blood elves to join the Horde.

Well…

Too late for that. As there are a number of Half-elves soon. Seems alot more Humans and elves in the past interacted with each other. Which will boost the number of High elves as the Arathi has Humans, High elves and Half-elves among them.

Alliance (Already behind the scenes) moved in to Silvermoon…I quess its just a matter of time. (Midnight)

3 Likes

I will change all void elves into the high elves. Like 30 characters. ;D

1 Like

half elves are NOT high elves.

High elf = born from HE father and mother.

half elf : https://youtube.com/shorts/Ef5VKerS1yQ?si=U5rapu4AfMcBKgmT

do we even need high elves at this point, i know they still have a village when we went to outland and that was almost 20 years ago named after our favourite ranger… no not that one… Allerian Stronghold

2 Likes

Is this topic still gong? Jeez why?

1 Like

Yeah like its not happening can we just lay this to rest at this point.

Like at this rate this is just a spam thread for people to gnaw their gums over a fantasy of finally getting a race they already have the customisations for the only added thing I could suggest is being able to turn off the void elf affect when you cast that makes you purple.

1 Like

The fact that YOU are the one asking that question is very ironic, my dude. :blush:

Pretty much. Just disable the visual effect. Being referred to as a Void Elf is just a minor pet peeve people will just have to deal with. You can look like a High Elf and for all intends and purposes RP as one.

Are you name nitpicking? Blizzard gave you the tools to look like a real high elf already. Let it rest.

YES. we need them. They are everywhere around us, make them playable.

Lets be honest it probably happening in the midnight expansion.

Im no supporter of them, but i give them until the end of midnight.
If the thalassian elf expansion comes and goes with no high elves being added, then they should just give up all hope and move on.

never give up!

1 Like

in all honesty I would sooner expect them to merge high elves and void elves culturally so they can all stay on the same race

Either way as long as they are a customization option of a different race they are very unlikely to ever get the full race treatment of unique quests and starter zone and heritage quests

1 Like

Blood elves are hihg elves.

If you need blood elf on alliance, roll void elf.

The End

2 Likes

This is verified correct statement of truth.

1 Like

Careful with all that copium, you might overdose.

1 Like