Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race - 2024

I can’t believe people are still asking for high elves as a specific alliance race after all this time.

Even aside from the fact that void elves are basically it aside from the name, it would just look and be stupid to have a copy pasted race in both factions.

1 Like

Can I play a Void Elf Paladin? No, I can’t, right?

High elves are blood elves

No peace with Half elves Snow, human husband, crazy void sister and lost minded elves who deal and make babies with humans.

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/glMfed5RQSE

We are 15 000 +
We have the Sunwell
We have the city
We make true HE babies
We dont deal and F. With humans

Other elves have nothing and they are traitors to our noble race

1 Like

high elves are not playable. YET.

2 Likes

One day I will play as a high elf paladin I am sure of it :sob:🩵

4 Likes

Go back to homeland buddy.

You re lost in the dark side.

Imagine you will find your high elf wife in the game and having babies.

18-20 years later she introduce you her mage human husband with b. Babies

:dracthyr_shrug:

Adding elven race is probably the easiest race to implement. Just a change of pixels from blood elves.
But, i think there are already too many elvish races in the game.

You can always just make a void elf, and in character creation just remove all void stuff and do blonde hair.

1 Like

and high elf shaman and druid.

Blasphemy :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

And high elf demon hunter and high elf evoker.

:point_up_2: - Quel’dorei High Elf here. Aka: Void Elf :muscle:

2 Likes

You dont say “queldoei high elf”, its like saying “night elf night elf”, or “human human” or “orc orc”. One of them redundant.

REEEEEEEEeeeeeee Noooooo :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

They are. They’re called Blood Elves.

And Void Elves can be made to look like them.

2 Likes

It looks like high elf, it smells like high elf, it tastes like high elf (trolls told me) but Voidies are not high elves !

high elves not playable, blood and void elves are.

3 Likes

I would prefer Blizzard to add a high elf Allied Race but if they add new high elf customizations (hairstyles, beards, jewelry, tattoos…), I would also be satisfied.

2 Likes

It’s so unlikely they will add a third Thalassian race; the best we can hope for is make some sacrifices on our side and request optional features on Void Elves like an arcane glow glyph instead of turning “void” every time we enter combat.

The only way we can hope for a third Thalassian playable race is for a third Darnassian playable race (Naga on Horde for example)

Character creation requires a subrace system, to add a racial label option (high elf, wildhammer, man’ari, darkfallen…) and modify racial talents ect…

3 Likes

give high elves this racial. Meditatoon will regenerate class resources and crit strikes percent and run fast af