Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race - 2024

Won’t happen.

It’s got to be Thalassian/Darnassian Elf model swap.

The only way for playable High Elves would be for Horde to get playable Naga and, as per the Naz’dorei concept, the Naga use a Night Elf/Nightborne humanoid form when walking on land, but this is JUST FOR HORDE. Alliance will just get the High Elves as they are.

We already have High Elves in WoW? They’re called Blood Elves, which are literally High Elves, who rebranded themselves to honor the massacre of their people.

So what exactly would set apart a High Elf and a Blood Elf? They’d have the same racials, cosmetics, mounts, culture, history.

So this entire discussion seems really pointless to me. The Alliance even managed to cry hard enough that Void Elves got all the Blood Elf customizations, so they could pretend to be High Elves, which resultet in a massive amount of Blood Elves switching to Void Elves, causing a massive hit to the already dying Horde RP Community.

But somehow they’re still crying for more.

It would be nice to have a little bit or entire different elf model for HE or just different pose like nightborns.

But I dont know if I m gonna play HE.

I don t like the non conservatism society life of actual HElves.

That would be the worst trade off in history XD

The horde gets a brand new race.
The alliance gets void elves with less customisation options than before.

It would be worst than when the horde got vulpera and alliance got mechagnomes.
Because at least mechagnomes achieved something that regular ones didnt XD

1 Like

That’s the way Blizzard works.

They will never just give two Thalassian Elf races at the same time. It will always be a model swap between night elf and blood elf. In this instance, Thalassian model is going Alliance, so therefore - Horde race will be “night elf” based and the only one that has had any thought put into it and made unique is Naga.

That’s the price that Alliance would have to pay. Highly requested (Alliance High Elves), but basic whereas you get, extremely unique (Horde Naga), with unique quirks.

1 Like

Nah lets go lame for lame.

The alliance get their void elves without void customisation.
And the horde get the undead night elves they canonically have.

Alternatively neither faction get either and i think we all agree thats for the best.

1 Like

Neither faction will get either because we already have it covered…but, their can be added features for High Elves

Also undead night elves already exist…via the Darkfallen customisation.

So, it’s High Elves and Naga.

Alliance High Elves = highly requested, but less unique
Horde Naga = more unique, less requested.

High elves already exist via blood elves.
But theyre on the wrong faction for high elf fans.
Just like how the horde does not have access to undead night elves. Theyre alliance only.

So high elf for undead night elf is the equal trade.

Im sorry but horde naga isnt on the table in any universe. Even one where the alliance for some reason get high elves.

Like, its just never gonna happen XD

1 Like

real high elves are sin dorei

others are just traitors or lost mind elves

:man_elf:

Nothing has to be equal.

Horde deserve something far more unique since Alliance have had their plentiful fair share of unique races.

Playable Naga is also something that Metzen wanted and are far more unique than High Elves, but that is what Alliance want.

Horde get something far more unique and Alliance get most requested.

Right so you agree that this isnt what you think would happen, or could happen… you just want naga and are looking for an avenue to justify it :stuck_out_tongue:

Also you have to be joking.
The alliance gets unique races?
Not the horde with their vulpera?
But the alliance with half the roster being humans and human clones are?

Like, are you for real now? XD

Dark Iron Dwarves are far more unique than Mag’har and regular Dwarves
Night Elves are far more unique than Tauren and Blood Elves
Lightforged Draenei are far more unique than the Highmountain Tauren

So yes, Alliance ones are far more unique and perhaps need something more basic. Horde get something far more unique…their own version of “void” elves, if you will

Wow… i dont even know how to respond to that.
Thats so… you have to be trolling.
You just have to.

Wow, that is honestly a take i have never seen before.
Ive only ever seen the alliance be called the bland boring human faction. Whereas the horde is the faction of unique races and variety.

Okay im officially so baffled by you im just gonna bow out

I am permitted to have thoughts that exceed the boundaries of collective, single-minded chats, that only talk things where they all agree with each other.

“Alliance is boring”… “Oh yes, it is…anyone who states different is trolling…” Nah, I’m not that conservative.

Of course youre allowed your own opinions.
But sometimes opinions are just wrong.
Your opinions are like… a person who thinks that bananas are spicy.
Youre welcome to say it but i doubt many will understand.

Or…just you won’t understand…? Because again…it’s all akin to “if you don’t think the same as me, your wrong.” An opinion isn’t right or wrong…it’s an opinion.

Your wrong immediately if you state “your opinion on x is wrong.” It shows the disregard and total intolerance for different points of view.

Hey, if you want to think bananas are spicy, you go for it

You clearly think bananas are spicy since you keep repeating it, like a parrot.

I clearly call it a ridiculous idea that no one should hold.
And equate you to it.

As i said, youre welcome to your opinions.

But no, that stance is awful and i will never understand or respect it.

Well that’s your brain then…I don’t have the same brain as you so I view things differently.