Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race - 2024

Don’t you already have Void Elves, which you can customize to look like a High Elf?

1 Like

Can’t happen.

Chris has already just confirmed that we’re not losing anybody in this Saga, so until further notice - Lor’themar Theron is still the leader of Quel’Thalas.

So should i say “void-elf void-elf priest Sunchaser” ?

He didn’t really say “not losing anyone” he said its going to be impactful I thought?

Good. I love Gideon Emery’s voice. <3

1 Like

I dont understand why blizzard doesnt want to give blood elves a new king or/and queen

I dont like this lorthemar and his exotic wine crackhead wife

Apparently there is no more descendant cousin or something else of the sunstrider family :elf:

Maybe we can expect Auric Sunchaser as king and Lady Liadrin as queen for the reunification

Please don’t touch Lor’themar here.

Found the imperalist elf way too easy. Never change.

All Alleria deserves is my boot in her butt.

1 Like

I know youre doubling up to show its redundancy.
(Which i agree with btw).
But it would be Ren’dorei void elf :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s also straight-up called a Void Elf in novels, so it’s a bit of a moot point to argue.

2 Likes

but she is a high elf , just using void elf powers. And what is written in novels are not cannon. Mostly people who write those do not know about Warcraft Lore.

If I’m to choose between your interpretation and Blizzard’s rule-of-lore, you’re not coming out on top my guy.

1 Like

Whut?
He said the opposite.

“I won’t tell ya we won’t lose anybody over the arc of the saga…”

But she is a high elf. Look at her model in-game, and how she look. High elf. There is big difference visually between void and high elf.

You can call her a void elf, but she is a high elf using void powers.

This!
I tried playing as one but every now and then they turn dark blue blobs. Its horrible

Blizzard is calling her a void elf. How is this not getting through to you?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Alleria is a void elf. Full stop.

If you can’t except that you’re only in your headcanon.

Her new model has her hair changing color even… She calls herself a void elf in game. She calls herself a void elf in books. She is called a void elf by Blizzard.

Shes a void elf man.

2 Likes

Alleria differs significantly from the void elf playable race by being able to switch forms between a normal-looking high elf and a darkened void elf version at will .

okay we can agree that she is a high elf or a void elf at her will.