Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race - 2024

Please tell me you’re joking at this point.

No no

Show us a blue post or interview or something official where it says that all novels are canon

Fandom, fanbase, etc are not the official

Blizzard Entertainment officially commissions and oversees the development of the Warcraft novels. The authors work closely with Blizzard’s lore team to ensure consistency with the game’s established lore.

These novels are published by Blizzard’s partner publishers under official license.

Novels are also integrated into the game’s events, such as the War Crimes novel’s lore bridging the gap between MoP and WoD.

Metzen (and Blizzcon Q&As) have also covered it in the past.

2 Likes

Then you ll easly find a video or official post to proove it

I want to believe you but with proofs

Where’s yours?

LOL

Thats not my role to give proofs that something doesnt exist, we are not talking about god or something :dracthyr_crylaugh:

When you say something “is official/canon” you need to proove it. Thats logic

1 Like

It is if you want anyone to take your take even remotely seriously.

Whatever. I linked a quote from Shadow’s Rising, might as well go with that.

“An all-new official prequel novel to Shadowlands, the next expansion for Blizzard Entertainment’s legendary online game World of Warcraft.”

And with that I’m done. Either you scrounge up something from a later date debunking the novels being canon, or consider this matter as closed as I will.

3 Likes

circular reasoning

You re prooving the novel by the novel :dracthyr_shrug:

If novels Are the Bible and God or Prophet are the proofs

Where is your proof?

Nah, Blizzard loves paying writers for glorified fanfiction.

/s

And dont put the novel informations in the game

KEK

For exemple Arator

Tell me that is its to complicated to implement a wandering “Arator” npc in Silvermoon streets to proove that novel is canon

:dracthyr_crylaugh:

Tell me that is too complicated to implement 2 quel dorei children npc with blue eyes in Stormwind about Vereesa kids

“An all-new official prequel novel to Shadowlands, the next expansion for Blizzard Entertainment’s legendary online game World of Warcraft.”

Do you think for a second that this wording is incidental? That the publisher and writer wouldn’t get sued down to their underwear if Blizzard didn’t agree?

Maybe you re right but thats not an official proof, thats a penguin one :penguin:

It’s as official as it gets, especially with a US company. They’ll sue anyone if they smell the slightest infringement. Add to that, that the cover of the book literally says World of Warcraft.

Meanwhile you haven’t offered anything except “lol no”, so there’s that.

Incorrect. With Vol’jins rebellion during the Siege of Orgrimmar the Troll would threaten the Alliance with Undeath to have Sylvannas to raise our dead into the curse of Undeath.
Then there is the atrocities that the Forsaken with the full backing of the Horde inflicted on the Kul Tirans. Tormenting and trying to break Derek Proudmoore. The EXACT same thing that Arthas Menethil former Lich King done to Dranosh Saurfang.
All of the others forced into Undeath. After Murdering the Night Elves when the Horde genocided the Night Elf people many of their dead was forced into Undeath.
There is also the Gilnean humans of Silverpine Forest. Forced to choose the curse of the Worgen so they will not be forced to become Undead Abominations.
The Alliance see the Forsaken for what they are. Undead abominations. What the Burning Legion made them to be. A force to weaken Azeroth.

Stop lying that it is desperation. You are just Undead abominations. Nothing more. The vast majority of the living does not want your curse. But the Forsaken just as Arthas your former King done so. Would force their curse on the living.

You make a case for Forsaken civilians. Everything that they once was in life died with them in death. In the Battle for Azeroth the Kul Tiran traitor to his people Thomas Zelling aided the Horde in a time of war where the Horde were commiting atrocities such as the slaughter of defenceless civilians at Brennedam.

Thomas Zelling in life will never have brought any harm on his family. But now in Undeath he was about to kill the very family that he once protected. Also he would have condemned his family to a life of hardship as they carry the Zelling name. The traitor against his own people that aided and abetted the Horde.

Curses are what they are. Undesirable and extremely negative things whatever their origin. Creating monsters - abominations and the stuff of nightmares.
The very thing that the Alliance and Horde went to Northrend to put a stop to.

The Scarlet Crusade / Scarlet Onslaught are not actually a legitimate threat and has not been for a long time now. They have basically been reduced to Muloc levels of threat. Might get the odd lvl 10 adventurer when starting a new toon.

Stop feeding the troll tbh.

3 Likes

Oh I’m quite done.

Alleria is a Void Elf, period.

Anyone who states different doesn’t know anything about Alleria’s lore.

It’s like saying “Sylvanas isn’t Undead” even though she herself states, in Warcraft 3; “What joy is their in their in this curse? We’re still undead, sister…still monstrosities.”

1 Like

Authority argument

Where is the proof that Alleria is a void elf and not a High elf, champion of the void

Where is the chapter when we see (or read :dracthyr_crylaugh: ) that her body is now part of the Void, ethereal.

We even never see her using the racial, spatial rift in any quest or video

The lore department at Blizzard HQ, who have stated through lore, many times that she is a Void Elf.

You never see Lor’themar use Arcane Torrent, but we’re all still certain he’s the Blood Elf leader.

You never see Thalyssra use Arcane Pulse, but we’re all certain she’s the Nightborne leader.

1 Like

Is that a friend of you who has a parent who clean blizzard facilities and is friend with someone important at blizzard who told you ?