Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race - 2024

they joined then they merged.

There is no more sunfury “culture” or meaning or something else.

Their is. Your just wrong. (As usual.)

1 Like

I demand arguments and evidences.

Sounds fair. (as usual)

I gave you the evidence.

Regent Lord [Lor'themar Theron] mentioned that a number of the Sunfury had recently returned to [Quel'Thalas] from [Outland], and that their input had ensured the [Farstriders] have become a little less strained with protecting Quel'Thalas' borders. Though their return was a surprise to some, it serves as a reminder that not all of the sin'dorei within Kael'thas' forces were willing to share in the prince's dark fate

Clearly, enough to help the Farstriders strengthen the Blood Elf borders; so clearly still part of Blood Elf society.
The lore doesn’t state the order is no more. It clearly states that the members joined with the Silvermoon Blood Elves.

Anyway, your view is irrelevant to me, because your just wrong anyway and what I want is fully within the rights of the players for wanting more stuff, through Easter Egg format.

Calm down sister, take a hit of arcane crystal instead of fel’ one.

https://i.redd.it/lx2n513yogo81.gif

Concession of being wrong, accepted.

fell… the arcane? Embrace the great void of the stars.

Alright Night Elf

Out of my sight Space elf monkey of the void :monkey: :dizzy:

@Kaiine

I’m not wrong, we can cut the apple in 2.

Elves who were sunfury and backed to Silvermoon are alive and in the horde through blood elves.

But Sunfury culture/meaning is no longer needs to be

1 Like

Rude but… Okey :sweat_smile:

So you guys literally took on the fell and our own prince took on the legion.

But your going too shame my kind for trying to learn the greater mysteries about the void? You literally enslaved a Naaru to use the holy light…

Don’t take the moral high ground on me… ‘‘High elves…’’

We did nothing you guys where above before.

Thank you Shakim for the pictures from war within.

Yeah I want that staff too.

Im not against Blood elves and Void elves sharing hairstyles or beards.

I don’t think Blizzard will ever explain it. They just …exist.

I given before Ideas for example, that black and asian humans to have their own origin/Homeland out there in Azeroth but I doubt it will happen, they just…exist as customizations.

Well could be they are Blood mages. Blood mages use alot of red crystals. Noticed that the Silver covenant use now Blue/purple and silver metal as their color theme instead of the old white, blue and silver metal. Hmm maybe it could be…see if I can find the picture.

Or its just the color theme for this expansion for the Silver covenant. They still have the old ones at the beach. From what I can see from the pictures. Still don’t have alpha/beta access.

Yeah I hope so too. And also change the character background in the Character select, so don’t have to see dead tree or bone skull. They are not forsaken. But then again they might removed all character background for the new warband background. Hmm maybe it is, a green lush forest is better than dead background unless you are a forsaken then it makes sense with bones, skulls or dead trees.

Yeah I think so too, easier to see from a distant which are Blood elves and which are High elves. Either way I do like the new look for both High elves and Blood elves.

Could be that they are “Blood” mages. Or they could be Outland Scryers that have returned home. Or maybe there was some of Kael’thas Blood elves that survived and have returned home to Azeroth. There was alot red crystals in Blood elf areas in outland.

Bloodmyst isle. Lots of red crystals with the Kael’thas Blood elves.

Maybe they are Sunfury, the red crystal might be a give away. Maybe they are going for the old Blood elf look from Warcraft 3. Maybe in the updated version of Silvermoon all the green (Fel) crystals have been replaced with red and blue crystals.

2 Likes

The difference between the high elves and the Blood elves is simple… Keal’thas renamed his people the blood elves after the fall of the sunwell and the slaughter by the scourge…

When the sunwell perished… the people of qual’thalas experienced a massive magic loss and hunger… Keal’thas sent fell crystals too sustain the Elves in quel’thalas from their loss of the sunwell…

Thats why in the starting zone in eversong woods. and in and troughout silvermoon. You will see these green giant crystals with eyes in them.

However? The Elves who lived long enough away from Quel’thalas such as those in stormwind… Where never affected by the loss of the sunwell. And they didn’t need prince Keal’thas fel crystals to stay alive like the rest of Silvermoon and Quel’thalas did.

But we’re basically all still the same elf race… Some of us sustain our self on the void? Some of us on the fell? Others on the holy light even.

And the Sunwell was cleansed by Velen… Returning the eyes of the Quel’thalas elves from their fell green. back to their high elf blue. Paladins will even have golden light eyes

HOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK :trumpet:

WRONG

Wrong? No I don’t think so? All elves past the ghostlands remained unaffected by the loss of the Sunwell…

We had Elves in Lordaeron who still remained un affected by its loss and still retained their blue eyes and remained ‘‘High elves’’

High elves in Stormwind didn’t feel the loss of the Sunwell at all…

Less affected but not “never affected”

Less affected than people who lived and was near the sunwell yes but not never affected

okey very less affected then… I wouldn’t call such a huge hoink horn over that <.<

so :

:laughing: Woink woink woinnnnnnnnk :postal_horn:

If you really think so… I am happy you get too blow your hoink horn

Silver Covenant high elves!

1 Like