Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race - 2024

Like I get what your saying and where your coming from… But like it or not… Void elves have gotten a huge fan base now. There are allot of people who like them too…

Saying they where a mistake and that they are just wrong. Is not fair… Allot of people like them…

And Blizzard can please both of us if they wanted too as you say. They can give us Glyphs and everything that makes the High elf fantasy undisturbed.

I get that, but I don’t feel as though I’m being treated as fairly as other fanbases because I’m willing to make sacrifices on what I want; but again - just get shouted down.

What is the problem with having racial glyphs? Why can’t Void Elves have a glyph where their passive racials are arcane based where the outline of your character is a soft violet hue, akin to the arcane colour? There’s no force for the void elf fans to even use the glyph - they can stick to their void based racials, but I want some Alliance-High Elf attention because, like it or not, High Elves as their own entity, are politically aligned with the Alliance currently.

Blood Elves could have a fire racial glyph for Arcane Torrent; but if you wanted the more “Sunfury/Blood Mage” feel, your Arcane Torrent is more Fire-Magic based.

EDIT:
Also - Playable High Elves can NEVER be made, if it’s at the expense of Blood Elves. Period. End of discussion. High Elves must be their own thing and have their own zone.

Your not being shouted down. I fully support your take. Heck I even suggested it my self at the beginning of this thread.

It’s just the hate on void elves I get hung upon.

I understand, but the void elves are that bitter pill that I didn’t ask for. Their hairstyles aren’t Thalassian looking and, my own view, they were basically the Nightborne twin, but smaller. Both purple, but one had a huge introduction (with the race that I wanted playable, during a small part of 7.1), whereas the other was just there, randomly.

And, if they wanted to go down the void route, why pin the lore of the known Quel’Thalas traitor? I mean, these guys were a bunch of exiled Blood Elves…why not just expand the Sunfury Blood Elf lore, via Astromancer Solarian, a Blood Elf Sunfury Void-like Mage…at least, it would have been more relatable towards who they once were and kept that Thalassian link to Kael’thas.

Blizzard… made mistakes… What can I say? When they first launched the Void elf race they where all blue skinned and tentacle looking…

But the main void elf? The star of the show? the main character Alleria? Got too remain her old self…

But blizzard has fixed that now and even in Telagus rift you can see both a black and withe skinned Void elf.

I don’t know about the lore you speak of …Solarian and the sunfury… but we have too deal with the cards we are given… Blizzard wrote the lore and the races we where given this way…

But hating on the races them selves? I don’t think is the right way… You can criticize blizzard lore writing and choices too your hearts content…

But don’t take it out on people who are fans of Void elves…

I don’t mean to take it out on the fans because you can like whatever you want. It’s just not for me. Do I wish that void elves had just been high elves? Yes…if that was the case, “Void” Elves probably wouldn’t factor into people’s heads.

But we are where we are…but I think the High Elf fans deserve a least one last thing, which should shut the debate down and that is a racial glyph. If we can’t have an independent High Elf race, then we should at least have a void elf glyph which allows for a more High Elf-theme. I’m not saying change it…hell, I’d say if you want to change the void stuff, then you have to pay for it via gold…but it’s just that last something.

I have been attacked by both sides (3 sides if you want to count the lunatic fringe of the High Elf fanbase - demanding all of the Eastern Kingdoms goes Alliance basically), but I am not going to budge on my stance, to even please my own side.
We have some High Elf fans who want the race to come in, at the purposeful expense of the Blood Elves. That is a stance that I will never side with.

I do believe High Elves have the capacity to be their own thing with their own independence and their own lore. They actually don’t need Quel’Thalas or the Blood Elves.

1 Like

I have nothing to add… or counter with. This is a fair and perfectly fine stance and opinion to take.

1 Like

i saw you during 1 minute and observed that you turning through blue powdy aura in a smurf stance then you re SMURF :blueberries:

…You wanna see what else I can do? Want to experience how space feels like? Innocent one.

Can you just chill Silarah? Calm the heck down… No one wants too be ported into space. Just chill. Ignore it.

Sila is just combating the whispers right now… She is usually a very nice girl.

Speak for me one more time… I dare you fox… See what happens.

She s smurf’ngry because she didnt wake up on the good smurfstar this morning.

I woke up today to you and others calling my entire race a mistake… How are you today?

You need to not take that too personal.

what is void elves ?

around 100 member not anymore, my less, of a “elite” group of blood elves outcaste.

No lore before, to charism, no city, no culture.

Woke-ladin like The Dawnshade Void elf “paladin”

nothing is good with this “race” that no one asked for unlike high elve that thousand of player asked since 2007 and even before 2007.

My dear Silarah, I m a High Priestess from a long quel dorei light servant legacy.
I gently propose my services to help you and give you back your normal body and purge you from the void.

go back to home :elf: :man_elf: :woman_elf:

Thanks… Your a pillar of support. That made me feel so much better

I am still going to stay learning from the void however… With it I have learned how the cosmos works… With it I can do things you could never imagine.

The void will only feed your curiosity, nothing more. With high chances to corrupt and bring you into eternal void whispers and end to be a void lord servant.

Only the light will protect, guide and help you.

Hmmm… Did the light save us from the Scourge? Did the light help us survive the loss of the Sunwell?

No… Don’t fault me for seeking answers where you found none.

the sunwell is recovered

Good… I am happy for you all truly… But the Sunwell didn’t save us then. It wont save us from what about too come. Only more knowledge and understanding will… And your ways wont allow that.