Quel’dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race

Nope I mean the San’layn models The princes were Night elf models. So I cant see why they cant do that? so they both will get a elf race.

But that’s not equality for all the male and female elf models then.

Female night elf model will be unfairly treated.

Why would it be unfairly treated? I mean they can make a San’layn female look like a San’layn

Which is that of a female blood elf.
So there’s two female blood elf races with San’layn and High Elf, one male blood elf race with High Elf and one male night elf race with male San’layn.

So where does a female night elf model fit into this?

Tuskarr for the horde or riot

2 Likes

Like I said you can make it easly like this 1

The second gif

This is a female night elf model so you can easily make it a night elf.

If that’s a female night elf model, then I’m Liv Tyler right now.

The common-man can see that is clearly a Blood Elf model.

1 Like

I mean it’s possible to make them night eld models.

And is that what the San’layn community wants?

See, this is the problem - nobody can agree on how things should look. It’s time to move onto other races now. We’re essentially getting every single elf-breed now, except Highborne Night Elf.

If we can’t agree on how things should look, how can we expect Blizzard to know what we want.
And with Void Elves and Nightborne, Blizzard seemingly won’t make two races, that almost share the same models. The Blood Elf and Night Elf model will always be traded.
It’s either High Elves and Naga or nothing at all. And hell, why do you care about what Horde get - leave that to us to talk about.

1 Like

Because I also play horde? And I am just saying what people want? High elves fans want High elves and Horde San’layn fans want San’layn’s why not make everyone happy?

Because where does it stop?

I want to play as a Gray Forest Wolf Warlock on the Horde side…you can’t please everyone. That’s just life.

Blizzard can’t keep everyone happy and they’ve coped thus far, with no San’layn or High Elves and they can continue with it.

1 Like

Still I am trying to make blizz see to make everyone happy.

That’s impossible and ridiculous because you’ll only set yourself with disappointment.

Blizzard can’t focus on making sure every single player is happy. The common sense thing is that if a player is unhappy, they quit.

1 Like

Even if it’s impossible I am here trying to make blizzard see that it can work. And if we get a elf race the horde needs a elf race in return that is how blizzard works.

Correction:
IF (very unlikely, but) another Blood Elf race is added to the Alliance, the Horde will get a Night Elf race and vise versa.

IF (unlikely) Horde got San’layn with Blood Elf models, Alliance would either get Naga or Satyr (maybe Highborne, but they aren’t a race - they are a caste.) Either way, it would be a “Night Elf” race.

Thats why make the San’layn from the night elf models. And so they can make both races happy we get our high elves and horde get their San’layn’s. It’s okay if you don’t agree but I think that is the best way to handle things.

But then that’s not true to the lore as the San’layn are a group of Vampyr, Undead Blood Elves.

No, it’s either got to be High Elves or San’layn - you can’t have both at the same time.
So it’s “High Elves and Naga” for Alliance and Horde respectively.
Then “Highborne and San’layn” for Alliance and Horde respectively.

Well they made the princes with night elf models so I cant see why not make the females the same.

Because that’s not what the players want.

No you don’t have that right. You have the right to disagree or counter arguments. Yet here you are screeching at helf fans. BTW post on your blood elf main. :kissing_heart:

1 Like