Question about Mage Tower

Hello everyone. I started play on shadowlands last time i played on legion when i complete mage tower with Agatha. Now im back to game and wanna complete timewalked one on unholy spec. But i see gear is scaling. Do you have any tips what items/trinkets i can farm to make it easier? And also i will listen all your tips and advices. And also is worth to use food enchants and gems now? I tried on freshly boosted 50 lvl character but this didn’t worked.

You don’t need any special gear just use ur pet kick and pet stun to stop imp casts and do burst cooldowns when alot of adds are stacking to easily get rid of them

for agatha, get the spiced falcosaur omolet food (it works for agatha)
stack as much mastery as u can, u need to be able to aoe adds quickly.

for talents use: 3 3 2 3 1 2 1

pop army, lust and potion (unbrided fury (BFA) or prolonged power from legion), unh blight, DT, apocalypse, all your opening now. you will be able to army later anyway and maybe an extra pot.

healing imps will spawn i think 15 secs on the fight, its important u notice them as they spawn and swap, chains of ice one and dps the other as he runs, when he starts to cast use death grip to interrupt (use the talent that resets death grip on kills) and finish him off, repeat for the other imp.
use a button to command ur pet to attack the imp ur killing

exploding imps, kill them if nothing else is on the map, grip to interrupt cast so they dont leave pools, kill resets grip, dont stand still so he has to keep running and doesnt start the cast

after the first burst, always save blight+DT for the invulnerability imps, they spawn every min so you should have it up always, use outbreak to spread virulent for epidemic the rest of the times

the caster imps just DnD cleave and epidemic

shield was breaking fairly easily so i used apocalypse on CD, save interrupt for agatha always

ADDS >> agatha, she will get cleaved down steadily

at 35% spam soul reaper, with mastery it will hit like a truck

seed pod from emerald nightmare first boss is good to help aoe imps when u dont have DT, also deals good dmg on boss

if u got the heirloom trinket vs demons u can use it

mechanical dragonling (14 ghost iron bars and 12 cloth) is also great dmg in single target and aoe, and u can socket it with 24 haste and 12 mastery with special cog gems

good luck

edit, at start position urself on ramp so u can see the healing imps spawn and act preemptively. on rise try to be sideways so u can look at bolders and imps, same at the bottom

Hello thank you for nice answer and tips.
I have also question about stat priority and trinkets. I farmed this one from Emerald Nightmare first boss.
What stats i should stack? Im trying to stack just haste and mastery. And im not sure about second trinket. I will use this one from nythrendra and for ssecond one i dont have idea. Maybe someone with main stat str?

you will want str and mastery on as many slots as possible. haste afterwards is preferable, but mastery still better.

seed pod can be used to aoe imps some imps, make sure to also hit boss.
-another really easy to get trinket is mechanical dragonling, engineers can craft it with 14 ghost iron bars and 12 cloth WITH a relic5 so the trinket is ilvl54, then u can put 3 cogs 2x12haste and 1 12mastery, each cog costs 2 bars. the full trinket will be 20bars and 12 cloth. ask a friend to craft if u dont have an engineer
-Iskar from HFC drops a intelect trinket with a strong beam of dmg (i used it for ret challenge so dont mind the intelect the proc makes up for it)

since ur leveling, for gearing, i recommend the quick&cheap way:

• azurite gear on head, shoulders and chest (5 mana pearls in najatar, bind on account tokens) have double the str as lvl50 pieces.
  • class hall wrists are lvl50 and a socket. can be enchanted with +5 str
  • you can craft BFA and SL rings with main mastery stat, they both have garanteed socket
  • get legion crafted boots lvl48 so u can enchant +10% movement speed and
    +3 mastery (panderan’s step)
  • get a below lvl60 neck (can be legion crafted or a ilvl46 BOE from AH) so you can enchant hidden satyr for extra dmg procs all over the place
  • hands, belt, legs can be whatever as long as they have mastery, for hands u can use SL +15 str enchant (drops to +6 in MT) or if u get lvl50 legion crafted gloves u can put +8 enchant

i dont have a good easy gearing example on my DK as i did it with my raiding gear which was already decked with mastery and haste. but you can check my paladin below to see what he was wearing and enchanted for Ret challenge

biceps has a guide on youtube with boosted gear.
all you need to do is take it slow and steady, while being consistent.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.