Question for Devs - PVP weekly honour update before prepatch

Edit:
TL;DR question: Will the honour be calculated for a period of 12.05 - 18.05 (week before pre-patch)?

Original post:
I got a question regarding possible honour update before 18th of May - will it happen as usual (=Tuesday / Wednesday night) before prepatch is introduced? I tried asking Blizzard Support directly but I was referred here. I saw this topic is also appearing in some discussions under the TBC announcements posts. There are still some people finishing ranking and as it happens I am one of them - poor soul that will be 13.98 just before prepatch.

65 Likes

There are several ideas on how to solve this. 1) Make Monday-Tuesday the day of rank calculation 2) Move the preliminary patch to 19. It would be great to have time to get a rank and buy items.

22 Likes

Back in Vanilla, I distinctly remember guildies getting a rank up on prepatch day. I am 2 weeks from rank 14 , so I do hope it will work the same way this time around.

21 Likes

@Harenza
I am in the same boat as you.

Well, as honour is updated when the maintenance is rolled out there is really no need for some ad hoc solutions. I just need confirmation, since it’s another two weeks of sleep deprivation for me.

19 Likes

i would also like to know about this

19 Likes

Would like to know this aswell, got a group of 10 + people on my server that needs to know this asap

18 Likes

Realy hope that DEVs will answer.

18 Likes

I am actually in a very similar situation, except for me it’s not rank 14 but rank 11 (I know, I know, it’s not THAT prestige but still very important for me).

It would be very nice to get a blue response regarding this.

22 Likes

Would be nice to know

17 Likes

Would like to know too!

19 Likes

Would like to know what’s up with this aswell

18 Likes

We demand answers! :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Now this is an important issue. @Blizzard we’d need response ASAP… Blizzard save people from sleepless grind or give them the hope they need! FOR THE LEAGUE

20 Likes

Nice PVP ranking, Blizzard…

14 Likes

Would be a big bummer if efford of ranking ppl would not be counted. doing rank calculation before patching getting confirmed somehow would be helpful

13 Likes

Need a blue post on this! Safe the people from grinding mindlessly for a week witouth any certitude of the results.

15 Likes

Yup it would be nice to know so we can figure out which ranks are possible before prepatch

14 Likes

An update on this matter is important for a lot of people. Please clarify.

13 Likes

There is an aweful lot of 1-Post chars in here. Sooo… somebody is pushing this?^^

I do hope you get your answer, though! :wink:

4 Likes

Yes can we please get a blue post on this, people need to know if the grind is going to be yielding the results they are going for.

5 Likes